eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 7/10/2011 3:57:00 PM

Great product for wearing underneath lipstick. Because of it's weird shape I'm more likely to leave it on my vanity for morning lipstick application and not grab it to put in my purse where it will probably never been seen again. Lovely scent as well. Target seems to have it priced much cheaper than the drugstores.

on 7/9/2011 2:22:00 AM

super cute idea and packaging! I can honestly say that I have never thought chapstick can come in a sphere like form. I keep this lip balm in my purse and apply whenever I feel like my lips are dry. It's pretty easy to find because the red packaging and the shape of it stands out in my purse. I love the scent and the moisture it gives me for my lips. This lip balm is definitely one of my favs. There are so many chapsticks/lip balms that are moisturizing once applied but completely dries out my lips after a couple of hours, but not this one! It keeps my lips very soft. Hopefully they come out with new flavors! I would definitely try them out.

on 7/8/2011 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Right now I can't find a lip balm that doesn't make my lips feel dry, which is rather stupid to even admit. The raspberry lemonade feels awful, chapstick feels awful, as does this. The product is cute, seems nice enough, and doesn't have an overpowering smell but it leaves a dry feeling. My lips do not feel chapped once it's off, it just must be the wax? Overall I wouldn't buy this again for how expensive it is.

on 7/8/2011 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip balm! I found it while waiting in line at Target, and thought I would try it out. It has lasted for a long time. The scent isn't too strong, perfect for lip balm. The only down side is it doesn't go on easily. I have to swipe a couple times before I feel I have a fair amount on my lips.

on 7/8/2011 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this product! Its organic and moisturizes my lips very well! I have to say, it is a bit pricey for a lipbalm.... but think about it; good quality, awesome smell, delicious taste, and it lasts you FOREVER. I've had mine well over a year now and I'm still not close enough to finishing it.
And let me say, not only does it give you a smooth lip, its packaging is very cute, very creative. But overall, the desired flavor is up to the person, I like all the flavors, but this is the one I normally reach for.

on 7/6/2011 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Cute concept, smells awesome, but thats about it. Not moisturizing at all. Doesnt last long. Not cheap either for something that doesnt last.

on 7/6/2011 8:16:00 PM

I really like the packaging, it's unique and cute. But those are the only pros. It's kind of expensive for my lip balm and not as moisturizing. I prefer regular chapstick than this. It actually makes my lips feel dry after it's disappeared from my lips. I would have to repeatedly reapply this throughout the day several times in order to achieve that moisturized look on my lips. Otherwise if I don't, it leaves a weird film on my lips. I have this flavor and the lemon one and the lemon one is must worse too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A great quality product. I think a lot of people forget that this lip balm is 95% ORGANIC and 100% NATURAL, you get 3g more of product compared to the standard 4.2g stick, at the same price as any regular chemical filled balm. ANYWHO, (although nothing can top Nivea for moisturization) the texture is smooth, softens my lips nicely and smells amazing (not an overly powerful scent, and not the annoying type were you can smell it from your lips) with a light fruity taste. It does last a decent amount of time, an hour and a half maybe or so, but that's fine. Overall, FINE quality product, get LOTS for your money, quality ingredients, smells great, with adorable packaging, will be buying again (and again and again) !!
NOTE: To those saying it is waxy: did you even wait a few weeks for the product to soften up? I find that even with my most delectable creamy moisturizing lip balms, they take a week or so to reach there full moisturizing potential. Actually it's not waxy, if anything, I find it to be too thin and more oil based feeling in the beginning, but once you wait, it applies more thickly and lasts longer. Give it a chance. It's worth the wait since it is organic and natural aND yiu get SO MUCH for your money!

on 7/5/2011 11:45:00 AM

PROS: It smells good, amazing even! Personally I think it smells like peach and that is about it. The packaging would be a plus and negative. If you are blind person who loses things all the time *ahem* like myself ... then it is perfect. If you carry small purses or makeup bags this will take up a lot of room.
CONS: The packaging is huge. I knew that when I purchased it. I said to myself when it was reviewed on Youtube, "won't that just be a huge pain to travel with". It isn't that big of a deal though. You don't have to travel with this product and it will be easy for us blind folk to find. However, the product does nothing for my lips. They don't feel moist even when it is being applied. The lip balm has a kind of thick plastic feel.
Bottom line: meh? I like the Niveah much better for moisture.

on 7/4/2011 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Loved the packaging, but it's ability to mosturize my lips is greatly lacking. After an hour or so I'd find myself reaching for it again. The smell is ok and I don't mind how large the balm is when you apply it, but the packaging is the only thing keeping me from tossing it. It's just so adorable and fun to apply... Deffinetely not repurchasing it though :(

Popular Lip Treatments