Rimmel Powder Blush - Pink Rose 004

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 3/30/2009 9:35:00 PM

I got this on sale at Zellers (Canadian store) for only $3! It's cheap and it gives you a nice looking pink colour on your cheeks! My only problem with it is that it kinda has too much shimmer especially if you go outside in the sun. When you're indoors though, the shimmer isn't too noticeable! Other than that, great product!

on 2/6/2009 11:12:00 PM

Love this blush! Picked it up on a whim at CVS for $2.50 last month and was pleasantly surprised with how great it looks. I have extremely fair skin with pink undertones and am happy to have found a blush that looks natural. Not sparkly, doesn't look muddy, lasts all day, doesn't break me out, and if applied with a light hand, gives a great boost of color to my 40+ year old skin. I haven't had any problems with the packaging either. Definite keeper, possibly HG status.

on 2/6/2009 6:03:00 PM

Pretty, flattering cool pink on my warm light skin. Perfect for the apples of the cheeks. It's nicely pigmented and applies without looking chalky or streaky.

My only problem with it is the glitter and that's a deal-breaker for me. Even though the packaging is streamlined, I have no room for glittery products, so I'll probably throw this out. Luckily, it was cheap and as part of a BOGO, it cost less than two dollars.

on 1/30/2009 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great drugstore blush, nice deep rose that stays on all day, looks great on my medium skin, paid $2 CAD on sale, great value, nice enough to wear everyday, no brush included, stocked up on some other colours, but keep coming back to this one, will buy again

on 1/12/2009 11:56:00 PM

Really soft, pretty, and natural. This is the perfect blush. I have tried sooooo many mac brushes but always come back to this one. I'm not going to get too detailed with the color because many have already. Its a beautiful rosy pink. I'd say it suites most skintones. Its not very pigmented.... but if layered you can achieve the perfect blush.
I will continue to rebuy.
(the packaging sux... everytime the blush crumbles on me).

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I agree with AthenaNike about Rimmel's packaging -- it's terrible. Rimmel is good quality for the money but I no longer buy it because I got tired of having the plastic cases crack and break at the slightest provocation!!!

on 12/31/2008 9:04:00 AM

Rimmel's blushes are by far my favourite blushes to use these days. For the cost and pigment you get, the value is totally worth it. If you have pale skin this is a very complimentary blush for the days where you want to look a bit rosy and windswept like you just got back from a jaunt in Aspen off a ski hill in the middle of winter. Use it with a light hand though or you'll wind up looking like a doll.

on 12/26/2008 12:16:00 PM

I really like this blush, I have tried the Santa Rose (a peachy pink) Rimmel blush too but this one is a more natural color on me. It has a slight shimmer to it (only noticeable up close) which I really like because it gives me a nice glow yet it is quite matte. This is definitely my favorite blush at the moment because it gives me a nice I just came in from the cold flush on my cheeks -- a very lovely and lasting pink blush.

Awesome color and looks so natural on me. Blends easy and last forever. This was the first Rimmel product I have bought and I got this for 2.99 ha can't beat that!

on 11/1/2008 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This blush is really good for it's price. It's a pretty, plain pink color ... with a little bit of shimmer. This blush lasts for ages on me, so is great for wearing to work. On me, it looks quite sheer, which is one of the things that I like about it. I quite like blushes with a little bit of shimmer - like MAC'S sheertone's and Bobbi Brown's shimmer blush - and this rimmel blush is just as good either of those.