OPI Strawberry Margarita

4.5

on 11/11/2010 3:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

love this colour. its so summery and I love any colour of pink...but the brighter the better.
Super girly colour

on 10/28/2010 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is by far my favorite bright pink nail polish to wear! It looks especially good on the toes as a nice summery pedicure, but it is still cute for a manicure as well. The texture is smooth --not too thick, not too runny--, and the drying time is similar to other OPI polishes, decent. It also looks really good matte (especially on the toes). I love it, and I would definitely repurchase this nail polish.

on 10/28/2010 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

GGEEEEEM perfect pink. So bright and lovely. Bought it after I saw this on a friend's nails and I couldn't stop marvelling its perfection of colour.

MUST BUY

on 10/19/2010 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a very beautiful color and has the great OPI quality. But I found out this is very similar to another color in my collection; 'You're such a Kabuki Queen' so have this up for swap.

on 9/18/2010 12:27:00 AM

The perfect color for a summer pedicure.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this!
Online I thought the colour looked like a slightly toned down barbie pink, but in reality it's a sort of creamy bright pink, in my opinion. Absolutely gorgeous! I thought it might look odd against my NW15 skin but it's actually gorgeous!

Two coats gives bottle colour. Application is smooth with no streaks. Without a top coat I managed to go 5 days with no chips, with a top coat I got almost two weeks - but how easily it chips depends on what you do on a day to day basis, whether you apply a top coat and which topcoat you apply.

Strawberry Margarita - a punchy but sweet barbie pink colour. I am a little surprised though regarding its consistency - it is rather thin, something I've never experienced with other OPIs. I need 3 coats to achieve the opacity I like.

on 8/27/2010 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It's not what I expected when I first bought this polish, but it's still one of my favourites!

In the store, the bottle looked more hot pink, however on the nails it's definitely more subdued. It's a really creamy bright pink that is perfect for the summer.

I will buy this again and again until I die!

on 8/18/2010 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Another great pink by OPI. The perfect pink for summer. This is a staple in my collection of polishes. A must! Highly recommend.

on 7/27/2010 2:10:00 PM

2 weeks ago at my friends cottage i painted my toenails this colour
still wearing it now, its only a bit chipped
i absolutely love this colour!!! i really need to go out and buy a bottle for myself :)

Top Rated OPI Products