Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 8/24/2013 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I thought this stuff was amazing until I discovered Loreal Voluminous Million, which is the drugstore equivalent of Definicils, but might actually be a little better. Anyway, this is a wet formula that works great to define and lengthen lashes. It doesn't hold curl particularly well, so one lippie off for that. The packaging also cracked on me, so one lippie off for that. It's also very expensive for what it is.

on 8/12/2013 10:03:00 AM

I love this product! Instead of using it as my sole mascara, I use it after I have used my drugstore mascara. It adds extra length and really accentuates my eyes. I got this as a sample, therefore, price is not affected my review. I do recommend this product because it adds volume and length to otherwise limp lashes.

on 7/27/2013 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The brush on this mascara is great for bottom lashes but just caused my top lashes to get clumpy and stick together. Then after trying to fix them they looked thin and spidery :( wont be purchasing this again which is a disappointment because I really wanted to like this!

on 7/11/2013 4:48:00 PM

I love this mascara! It gives length and volume, it's super black, it never smudges or flakes, and it coats each lash evenly in one layer (it does that better than any mascara I've tried before)! However it it quite pricey but worth the splurge every once and a while.

on 7/2/2013 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used this mascara off and on for many, many years. I'm using it currently, and it is not a bad product, but hasn't exactly swept me off my feet (what mascara does?). I like it best when the tube is first opened; for some reason it thickens more naturally then. The tube I'm using right now is about halfway done, and occassionally I have to really work to not have spidery lashes. It lengthens and thickens, but sometimes it requires work to move the product around on your lashes until it gives the lengthening and thickening effect rather than the stubby heavy effect.

on 7/2/2013 11:39:00 AM

This has been my go-to mascara since Max Factor's 2000 calorie mascara was discontinued in the US. I like the overall look and that it does not smudge. But has anyone else noticed that the formula does not seem to last as long as it used to? After a few hours my lashes look bare. Plus $28 for mascara is steep. Starting to look for a less-expensive drugstore option.

on 6/24/2013 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Unimpressed - I purchased the waterproof formula which irritated my eyes ( I wear contact lenses) but my disappointment was really based on the fact that this mascara did nothing to add volume or length to my 52 yr. old aging lashes. I've gotten better results from drugstore Brand Loreal's Voluminous and Loreal's Telescope mascara.

on 6/17/2013 2:50:00 AM

I got this as a sample and Im glad because I didn't have to waste money on this. I did not like this because it clumped up my lashes and just didn't compliment them. I now use it on my bottom lashes because I don't want to waste it but I will definitely not be buying it.

on 6/14/2013 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love, love, love this mascara! I have the waterproof kind and this stuff does not budge which is fabulous for the humid summer. I pair this with cils booster and my lashes always look amazingly long and separated. Quick and easy application without looking like I have spider legs for lashes! I definitely recommend that every woman have this mascara in their make up bag!

on 6/11/2013 12:19:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have to say I am on the fence about this stuff.
I first fell in, love with it when I was given a trial version. It was fantastic. Smooth to apply, and dark, thick lashes. It certainly upheld it's nickname, "the Rolls-Royce of mascara", But when I bought the full size, it was almost like a different formula! It clumped more than the sample and looked grayer. I don't know if it was the batch, or a change LancĂ´me made, but the inconsistency turned me off. After reading a few reviews on here, I think it might have been the brush, that the travel size brush was better quality. But again, not sure.

Popular Mascaras