Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser

3.8

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Ppg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Polysorbate 20, Peg-16 Soy Sterol, Citric Acid, Feverfew Extract, Soybean Protein, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Sarcosine, Potassium Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Coco Pg-Dimonium Chloride, Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide

on 5/13/2013 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this with the moisturizer. Doesn't work. At all. Doesn't even cleanse for me....

on 5/8/2013 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my fave cleanser at the moment. I was looking for a gentle fragrance free cleanser and stumble upon this one, heard good things about it so I picked it up. My go to gentle cleanser was cetaphil for oily/combo skin but I wanted to try something new and I really like this. Not drying on my cheeks and I also use this to get rid of oily residue on my eye area after I take off eye makeup with olive oil. Will repurchase for sure!

on 4/25/2013 10:31:00 PM

I really like this cleanser. It's gentle on my oily, acne prone skin. The foam itself is smooth when washing and doesn't leave a strong soapy smell on my skin. It does a pretty good job on removing make up on the fly. I noticed a slight difference in my skin's bumpy texture after using it for a few weeks and i'm pretty sure it helped lighten my pores and lighten some old acne scars. All in all, I think its gonna be my favorite cleaser for a while!

on 4/22/2013 8:07:00 AM

This is my favorite cleanser so far. I used various products before, including expensive brands like lancome, estee lauder, etc. but this one clean my facial makeup most gently and completely without any irritation. Since I use this cleanser I have much less breakout as well. I really like it and going to purchase this again!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference: I have oily skin!!

I love this cleanser. As the title states, it's very gentle and is a foam cleanser. I use 2 pumps of this in the morning and one pump if I have to wash my face throughout the day. I can't say anything about makeup removal with this product because I use different products for that. Only thing is you have to shake the bottle before each use so it the foam doesn't get watery. Also, i don't know if its just my bottle, but the pump gets stuck every time i press down so I have to pull it back up to use it. Other than that, def would repurchase because this doesn't dry out my skin and I haven't broken out from this!

on 4/8/2013 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product made me breakout really bad, I think because it's just not that great of a cleanser, it didn't remove all my make up which I am thinking lead to my breakout. It's also very soapy smelling and stung my eyes really bad every time I used it.

on 4/3/2013 8:31:00 PM

I have combination Skin and use a Retina A cream so my skin is fairly sensitive. I am prone to breakouts. This cleanser didn't dry my skin out and generally cleansed my skin well got all my make up off without drying (I wear a longwear foundation) I did however notice my skin breaking out and I had no idea what it was, I cut back on all things like choc and caffine but then I went back to my normal kheils cleaners and my skin cleared up. I don't know if it was the cleanser 100% but it did change as soon as I stoped using it so this leads me to believe it was some sort of irritant in the cleanser

on 4/3/2013 5:20:00 PM

I hated this! It left my skin tight and dry and caused my rosecia to flare up in a big way. So much for calming my skin! It took 2 weeks with Garnier face cleanser to get my skin back to normal.

on 4/2/2013 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have rosey cheeks and I was hoping that this product would help with that. It did not! I broke out withing 2 weeks of using it, tiny pimples and dry patches of skin (almost like eczema) This product makes my face super itchy too!

on 3/10/2013 12:26:00 AM

I really like this face wash. It removes all my makeup and is very gentle on the skin. It doesn't "strip" your face and cause major drying, it leaves it nice and soft. So far I have had any breakout from this product.