MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

on 3/24/2014 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have combination to oily skin and I found this product lasting on my eyes. It lasted all day but when I tried it for tightlining it didn't last as much. I prefer this over the eyelid rather on the lashes.

on 3/22/2014 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have been using this eyeliner for years now and it is honestly my holy grail liner!! It stays put throughout the day and has never smudged on me. It's super easy to apply, and has been flawless from goth phase to my casual everyday looks :) definetly a staple beauty product for me.

on 3/20/2014 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

HORROR

on 3/13/2014 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Great for the most part. I have several colors, but my one gripe is they dry out after about a year. So usually I end up tossing about 1/2 the pot because it's difficult to apply and the line looks broken on my eyelid. But still great overall.

on 3/12/2014 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Store it upside down! I can't remember where I read this, but if you store it upside down, it will help keep it from drying out over time.

Overall I really like this product. I have dry skin, especially around my eyes. It never smudges. LIke others have said, it applies very nicely.

on 3/7/2014 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Reveiw below, must be whatever you put underneath it. It dries to your skin, it does not smudge.

This is the only gel eyeliner I will use as my skin is oily and nothing else lasts. This dries, it's not waxy or slippery. It's long lasting and pigmented. Just go get it already. XD Somethings you just spend good money on, gel eyeliner is one of those things.

on 3/7/2014 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Sorry girls, this is going to be a negative review. Until now, I still do not understand the hype surrounding this gel liner. Even with an eye primer beneath it still smudges one hour later. Anyway, I have finally found my HG eyeliner, that is Stila eyeliner. It doesn't bulge even after 12 hours on and the application is so much easier.

I used to love this stuff, and I can't figure out if the formula changed or if I just realized that it's not that great. I've tried using a primer underneath and setting it with powder, but by mid-day, I have smudges from smiling and/or laughing too hard.

PROS:
- applies evenly
- smooth creamy consistency
- love the packaging

CONS:
- smudges (so it's not long wearing)
- doesn't stay super black throughout the day

Ultimately, I returned it - just couldn't justify keeping something that I wasn't pleased with.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't get how some are saying that this smudges but I guess we all have different reactions. I use this on my upper lid for a cat eye effect and it's the only liner i have found that actually stays put the entire day. I was traveling overseas on a 35 hour long trip that didn't allow for me to retouch my makeup and this was the only thing on my face that stayed put as if i had applied it minutes beforehand. This is the only liner i will use. If you're looking for it to stay in the waterline, this doesn't exactly work but then again, what does?

I love this eyeliner. It is the only product that I can use to do nice eyeliner. Apply a base underneath and it's PERFECT. Lovely colour + amazing consistency.