Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica

on 9/16/2014 4:36:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

If you have dry skin like me, DO NOT BUY THIS. It makes flakes way more visible and even makes them appear worse than they are! The color was great, but it did not work well with my dry skin at all. Eventually I mixed it with a really nice facial moisturizer and it worked better. The reason I give this product such a good review is because I know a lot of people that have somewhat oily skin that are in love with this foundation. It makes their skin look flawless. It is a pretty heavy product, so don't go for it if you are looking for a more natural look. It's a really nice product, just not for dry skin!

on 9/15/2014 9:05:00 PM

This product does NOT last long at all and is not worth it! like how this product looks on my skin as soon as I put it on, it gives a nice matte finish, and does a nice job of covering my rosacea and acne, but in about an hour I notice my skin looking shiny and the product deteriorating, which is really disappointing because I like the looking and feel of it when it goes on! Wouldn't waste my money on it again, as I have to reapply almost every hour!

on 9/11/2014 3:27:00 PM

Amazing product, I love this stuff! I will never change my foundation ever again, this it the best! It's soooo smooth and gives the best coverage! Really good for people with oily skin not good for people with dry and flaky skin though, but since I don't have that this is perfect! :D <3

on 9/10/2014 8:13:00 PM

Applied nicely, I liked the consistency but was unfortunately too dark for a fair skin tone like mine, even the lightest shade.

on 9/10/2014 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Texture was nice, I like the mouse texture, and I really like how it is matte, however,
I do not like how it looks on the skin, it does nothing to help with shine, I become very oily shortly after applying. It looks cakey and very fake on the skin.
I will not purchase again.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have to start by saying I never wore this alone. I mix it with another foundation to get the color I want. It is very smooth and creamy and I really love the texture.

on 9/5/2014 12:24:00 AM

For quite some time, the only foundation I have used is Loreal Magic smooth soufflé. I bought this product in an attempt to find something that I can now buy instead because magic smooth is no longer sold in stores. I have not had any issues with breakouts due to this product, and I have had problems with acne in the past. I love the texture and the velvety feel on my skin, and if not for comparison(online I can now buy magic smooth for cheaper, and I prefer the overall quality better), this product would have five stars in my book.

on 9/3/2014 5:03:00 AM

I absolutely love this foundation! I had my doubts about purchasing this product after reading a few reviews on MUA about people having breaking outs and my skin acne prone. However, I use my beauty blender and pat it in the pot and then on my face. This way it minimizes the chances of bacteria build up in the pot when you use your fingers.

on 9/3/2014 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Unfortunately for me, my skin is very light and I have a very hard time finding foundations that not only match my skin tone but work well. I was using L'Oreal's True Match liquid foundation, as I had been since the True Match line came out and I actually found a foundation light enough for me. But it's heavy, cakey, and a pain to apply. So I finally went shopping for something new.

Initially, this felt wonderful on my skin; it applied smoothly and very easily, and unlike my old foundation, it felt very light and perfect for summer. The porcelain wasn't really porcelain, however, and it was too dark for my skin, but it blended so well that I tried sticking with it as it wasn't obvious to people unless I pointed it out. It does tend to sink into fine lines after a while and make them more prominent (and I'm 19 so that really shouldn't be a problem, but alas). The real problem with this is that it made my skin, which is dry and not even remotely acne-prone, break out, and it really didn't look so great after what it did to my skin. For that reason, I really wouldn't recommend using this unless they change their formula.

on 8/28/2014 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Looks wonderful when you initially apply the foundation, and remains OK throughout the day IF you are careful.

Does tend to wear off around the chin area (for me), so beware if you have oily skin. I find this sits on top of the skin and tends to slip off easily if you aren't careful.

I cannot be one hundred percent certain, but I am pretty sure this has worsened my acne-prone skin!

I like the tub it comes in. You don't need heaps of product and you can just dip your brush in. It is also fairly cheap.

I love the idea of this product being a mousse, but it needs improvements - needs to stay on the skin better and less chemicals which cause breakouts would be lovely!