Olay Total Effects-Fragrance Free

3.7

WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ISOHEXADECANE, NIACINAMIDE*, DIMETHICONE, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, ZINC OXIDE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SORBITAN STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE POLYCOTTONSEEDATE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, PANTHENOL**, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE***, STEARYL ALCOHOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, DIMETHICONOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLPARABEN, LAURETH-7, PROPYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG- 100 STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLPARABEN, OLETH-3 PHOSPHATE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLATE, YELLOW 5, RED 40.

on 12/5/2009 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

My skin is normal with some dryness in the winter and sometimes I break out a little based on my hormonal cycle. My skin is also sensitive to fragrance in creams (I tend to break out in rash and get red bumps when creams are scented)...so after searching high and low for a fragrance free cream I finally found the best moisturizer I've tried yet! I love this moisturizer - it moisturizes well, doesn't make me break out, and the best part yet - it has IMPROVED my skin. My skin tone is definitely better and I look more "rested" somehow - I've never received so many compliments on my skin in years! And also you can't beat the great price on Olay products too. Once upon a time I used expensive creams like La Mer...but no longer! This cream is great bang for your buck!

on 11/25/2009 5:21:00 AM

I've spent years looking for the right moisturizer. I have a drawer full of partially used bottles to prove it. That has finally ended with this product. I've had none of the acne, rash, irritation, or redness that even the most expensive products on the market caused me to have. Happy at last...

on 11/15/2009 1:17:00 AM

I was spending a lot of money on a variety of daytime moisturizers for my very sensitive skin. I am fair, burn easily, use retin-a, and get acne on my chin if anything with oil touches it. My dermatologist told me about this product about 5 years ago, and I have been using it since. It has never irritated my skin or caused a breakout. I wear it under LM tinted moisturizer with a little T Le Clerc loose powder, and my skin is good to go. Even on days when I am not going anywhere special, or anywhere at all, I slather this on. It does take a few minutes to absorb, but makes my skin look and feel great.

on 10/29/2009 9:27:00 AM

The gentle formula is okay.. but the Original one - duh!
The original formula caused my skin to break out.. maybe this is not for sensitive skin.. I felt no stings so I continued to use it for a month I guess.. and there! greasy oily looking awful skin.. I will NEVER purchase this again! I guess Olay products are not for me.

on 10/9/2009 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i love love love this moisturizer .. coz it's color and fragrance free..no break out whatsoever .and it really kept it's promise it did even out my skin tone really and minimized pore appearance i can see results , i highly recommend this moisturizer

edit 17-11- 2011 : sorry i strayed and tried something else in a hope it gonna be better than olay total effects fragrance free but as always i came back to this one again and it really saves my skin .. i can see difference upon first application i don't exaggerate

edit 13 feb 2102 : i really can't be without this moisturizer ...love

on 9/10/2009 6:22:00 AM

first of all, i really wanted to like this moisturizer, since olay is one of the few beauty products companise that i like, but for my surprise it made my skin greasy, i tried put it on in the morning and i ended up with shiny face, and when i put it at night time i woke up with oily face, so i decided to use it on my forehead and under the eye area, and it's good till now, because i discovered that the best thing to do for combinatin skin is to have 2 types of moisturizers: a rich one (but not very rich and oily!)to use on your forehead and under the eye area, and a light one to use on the rest of your face, and i'll keep updating about this cream

on 9/8/2009 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is the best thing that has ever touched my skin! I've tried so many different moisturizers from low end to high end and everything in between. Usually I break out, or the lotion is too greasy, or it isn't moisturizing enough. This one takes care of all of those issues and more. My skin is very sensitive and I love how they make this in fragrance free. My skin is so soft throughout the whole day, and I've noticed my fine lines on my forehead are smoothing out! It is kind of pricey at 21.99 but it's worth it to me. I tend to run out of it kind of fast so I decided I would try the Rite Aid knock off for 8 dollars cheaper. It was NOTHING like the Olay version. NOTHING like it! Don't waste your money. It leaves a very streaky white mess on your face. If they stop making this Olay Total Effects Fragrance Free, I will be truly sad! It is amazing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Using this daily made my pores smaller and my skin less red. I am very pale so every bit of redness shows. This stuff takes almost all of the red away (I'm not very red though, just mildly or noticeably red). I live in a dry climate and this is very moisturizing. Just be sure that you don't put on a lot. I use just enough to cover my face. Any more and I break out. HG!

Update: This ended up breaking me out. A lot. I've switched to Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Moisture Gel, something that also has niacinamide but is better suited for oily/combo skin.

on 8/14/2009 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This made my skin feel great but gave me itty bitty bumps on my cheeks. I stopped using it after 3 days, but I think it was starting to break me out, I'm not positive though.

on 7/21/2009 2:02:00 AM

This moisturizer has really saved my skin. It reacted badly after using a glycolic moisturiser and travelling through Europe for a month, and then flying back to Australia. I suffered for about six months with hot, red cheeks and not knowing what to do about it. I even went to see my doctor who didn't think it was really rosacea since there were no bumps on my skin. Anyway, I was reading an issue of Allure which had an article on irritated, red skin and they had a few suggestions. One of them was Olay Total Effects - it reduces redness due to Niacinamide and Green Tea. I tried it thinking it would not help, but within a couple of days it was working....that was 3 years ago. Sometimes I try other moisturisers thinking that my skin will be OK with them, but they always make me red and burning cheeked. I love this stuff, it is my HG and best of all it only costs around $30 in Australia, even cheaper on sale.

Popular Moisturizers