Parfums de Coeur Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/12/2008 10:57:00 AM

i fell in love with this smell from the first sniff, it's very delicious and yummy,it put a smile on my face when i smelled it, it's fun to wear it.
and i love the sweet smell, really like cotton candy.
i may be buy the cream also to have layers of the scent.

UPDATE:after few days of using the spray, i can't help but to smell myself wearing bubble gum scent and i don't know why.don't like the smell alot like i used to the first time i bought it

on 5/3/2008 11:33:00 PM

Oh my goodness! This is the real deal cotton candy scent. I never thought I'd actually find one. And it being cheap is such a huge bonus. I love love love this. I even wear it to sleep. I better stock up on this before I let my friends know of my new discovery. Haha!

on 2/25/2008 4:33:00 PM

I ADORE this scent. I'm addicted to "foodie" scents lately so imagine my delight when I stumbled on this! I've always liked vanilla scents but this one stole my heart. I can "get away with it" most of the time because I'm a very casual kinda girl. A spritz of this in my hair and a spritz of Britney Spear's "Fantasy" on my body and I'm good to go.

I discovered this wonderful combination after my bf left. I spray every letter I send him. When he came back, he immediately knew when I walked into the room because of it. He couldn't stop saying how much he enjoyed the smell.

on 1/29/2008 2:55:00 PM

MMM! I have been on a cheap body spray kick (random) lately, and i now have 3 different 'cotton candy' scents, while i enjoy them all hehe, this one is my favorite! Its very creamy sweet, not headachey sugar overload like some. I smell like a strawberry milkshake! Makes me want to spray it all the time! I also like layering it over blackberry or strawberry scents as well. damn good.

on 1/17/2008 12:55:00 PM

Uggh! What an awful product! I like the Plumeria body spray from this line (dirty cheap and delicious--smells just like the BBW plumeria splash) but it's hard to find in stores. So, after reading the positive reviews of "Cotton Candy" in here, I spotted it at my local pharmacy and thought it might be fun to try it.
Let me tell you that I like sweet, flirty fragances (Pink Sugar, Jaqua's Buttercream frosting etc.) but I could not stomach this one. It screams cheap and preteen. It's like liquid bubblegum or melted lollipop. I sprayed some on my wrists and felt "sticky". I sat next to my boyfriend and his face crinkled in disgust (which was quite funny, I had to admit). Luckily, it was cheap.

on 9/11/2007 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

love this! its so cheap at the drugstore! this has GREAT staying power. smells great when misted on hair, clothes, and skin. smells so much like the real thing, that i keep having the urge to wash my kids hands.

I've been using the Body Fantasies sprays since I was a kid, I love their stuff. It's inexpensive, and it smells great; it's pretty good for the price. I love the cotton candy spray, it smells really sweet and yummy. Everytime I wear it, someone always compliments me and says something like, "that smells so good! What perfume is that?"

on 6/14/2007 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this! I wear it all the time! Smells really sweet and great. I'm always repurchasing!

on 5/6/2007 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! To me, it is just so girly and fun. I know this sounds funny, but to me the scent smells pink. Pink such as a sweet strawberry milkshake, pink bubble gum, cotton candy, etc. So sweet and fun!

on 4/20/2007 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well, I am an old ("mature"?) reviewer. 50 years mature, in fact. I am wearing this today. I do find that it is berry-like and quite sweet, but that is exactly what cotton candy smells like to me -- at least at the fairs I go to. Whether you like this or not is a matter of personal taste. I bought a small bottle on a whim at a dollar store. For the price, it was a fine, feminine bottle of pink juice that smells like cotton candy. I would not wear this every day, nor would I wear it to a gala function. But it's fun for what it is -- a throw away fragrance that is not terribly serious,a bit of a hoot, and quite girly. I did not buy this to impress or lure a man, by the way. I am quite settled in that regard. This was just a fun adventure for me.

Popular Fragrances