OPI Drip Dry

4.3

Disiloxane (a type of silicone), Dimethicone (another type of silicone), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba seed oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

on 7/30/2009 4:19:00 PM

A time saver!! This drip dry drops works amazingly. This bottle comes with a medicine dropper.

How it works: after you put on your top coat you wait a minute or so and then you drop 1 to 2 drops on each nail. I like to put one drop at the top half and one at the bottom half. Then you wait like 5 to 10 minutes and your nails are like touchable dry. Then in like 45 minutes (depending on how much nail polish and coats you applied) your nails are completely dry.

I think I paid about $12 at Ulta but this will last you a while since the drops are so tiny and you don't need so much.

In the end, you do not to wait so long to even do little tasks w/o having to worry you'll mess up your nails. Great product.

on 7/20/2009 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Does exactly what it says it will do. I bought the small bottle for about $11.95 at Ulta just to give it a try, but will definitely buy the lager bottle (much larger and for only around $23-24 for way more than twice the product) next time. I never give myself enough time to get ready in the morning and spend so much time doing hair and make up that by the time I notice I have a chip in my polish it has no time to dry. I use OPI and CG polishes almost exclusively and those take some drying time. With this I can just drop some of it onto my nails, wait a minute and then be out the door with no fear of smudging it by the time I get in the car.

on 7/11/2009 11:05:00 PM

I bought this at Trade Secret for under 15 bucks. I love it so much! It used to take me about an hour to do my nails(toes and hands) from start to when they finished drying. Now it takes about a half hour. I use Nail Envy as a base coat, 2 coats of color, Maybelline Express Finish Top Coat, wait 1 minute, then apply 1-2 drops of Drip Dry to each nail. Nails were dry in about a minute. Nails are smooth and extra shiny.

on 6/29/2009 9:27:00 PM

This product does exactly what it says it will do. I notoriously smear my nail polish all the time because I don't wait long enough for it to totally dry before I do other things. This is my HG nail product and I will DEFINITELY purchase it again. I put on my polish, my top coat, wait 2 minutes or so, then put this stuff on and it does the trick. My nails aren't even tacky after using this stuff. LOVE IT.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I just bought this from ULTA and it was just under $25. It really does what it says. Anyone who has used OPI polish knows that it's quite thick and therefore takes a while time to air-dry.

I used it today for the first time and my nails were dry in 10 mins. If you're one of those people who likes to match their polish to their clothes or w.e; I totally recommend this product because you save so much time.

on 6/4/2009 7:09:00 AM

Wow! I love this stuff!
Painting my nails is no longer the pain in the butt it used to be.
It's just a pity the bottle is so small.

on 4/23/2009 6:15:00 PM

I got the one from Sephora (OPI by Sephora I think or the other way around). When I got my package in the mail, I thought they put in a sample by mistake. The bottle was that small!!!!!! I couldn't believe I paid that much money for a little bottle but oh well. It's done. And I don't regret it. This does dry the polish very fast. I wouldn't say 5 minutes as the box promises but usually it takes over an hour and some for my polish to completely dry. This cuts that down to probably 15 minutes which is very convenient. I wonder what must be in this product to make it work so well though. Something tells me it can't be healthy (duh) but it makes my life so much easier so I'll keep using it!

on 4/13/2009 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it, love it, love it!
I just wish it came in bigger bottles. This really does do what it promises. Just make sure you leave 5-10 mins after putting on your top layer of polish/topcoat before putting it on, as if you put it on soaking wet nails it won't work as well. And don't do what I did and get wet stuff out of the washing machine for an hour or so, or it will mark a little bit.
I must have used 10-15 bottles of this over the last couple of years. Definitely an HG product.

on 4/9/2009 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Finally a polish "dryer" that really lives up to what it's intended for! I've tried several quick dry top coats that never seem to really dry quickly .. until I discovered my beloved Drip Dry! I have the mega refill of this .. and it's the only thing in my massive arsenal of nail goodies that actually shows serious usage! I use this every time I change my polish, and whether I use a regular top coat or a quickie top coat, this stuff really dries anything it lands on with lightening speed. I adore this stuff, and will never again do my nails without my beloved OPI Drip Dry!! HG material!!

on 3/25/2009 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Drip Dry by OPI you are amazing! I purchased mine at Trade Secret it came in a special deal with the Top Coat Polish for under $12.

I am a skeptic - I always have been. I have used drying sprays, fast - drying top coats and oils without impressive results. I have had bubbling, thick cruddy polish that dents easily, and top coats that drag the polish off with each swipe. Not anymore!

I used two coats of polish and naturally waited between coats until reasonably dry. After that I put the Top Coat on. I affixed the dropper dispenser on my Drip Dry and proceeded to do all ten fingers with one dropper full.

With the exception of my middle finger they all dried perfectly - no smudges, dents, imprints or dullness. The middle finger is my fault, I can't sit still which is why Drip Dry is perfect for me.

UPDATE: Purchased Seche Vite and wow that is so much better than OPI. Absolutely NO imperfections with SV. I would not purchase OPI Drip Dry again now that I have something better. Changing from yes to no.

Top Rated OPI Products