Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve

4.4

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Tiglyceride, Butylene Glycol,Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Hydrogenated Stearyl Olive Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Ceteary Alcohol, PEG-75 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Squalane, Dimethicone, Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima/Avacado Oil, Steareth-20, Ceteareth-20, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Eucalyptus Globulus/Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 685230/5 Code F.LL.: D8409/1 Made In U.S.A. 1/26/12

on 1/10/2010 1:36:00 AM

I just received this product as a gift and I have already abandonded my previous go-to hand cream. This hand salve is strong, not greasy, has a wonderful, light scent and best of all....it works incredibly well!
With other hand creams, I often feel like I have to reapply every hour, or immerdiately after I wash
my hands, but this product leaves my hands soft nearly all day! I don't have a Kiehl's store in town to buy more at, but I will definitely be buying this online soon and recommending it to everyone I know!

on 12/5/2009 10:51:00 PM

LOVE! Almost immediately you will notice your hands looking softer and smoother. It's a thicker formula but not too thick. It's a little sticky initially but that quickly goes away. The scent is kind of eh, but for a cream this good I'm willing to let that slide.

on 11/9/2009 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Kiehls Ultimate Strength Hand Salve is an exceptional product that has everything I'm looking for in a hand salve: deeply moisturizing, provides protection, absorbs quickly, and doesn't feel greasy. It's easy to use because it absorbs so quickly and leaves no greasy feeling - I can just wash my hands, apply, and go! :) My skin is dry/sensitive and I wash my hands fairly constantly (7 to 10x/day) so I need a great hand salve that I can use frequently. Kiehls Ultimate Strength Hand Salve forms an undetectable glove-like barrier between my hands and the elements. My hands have stayed so soft and avoided the usual redness/dryness/chapping/cracking that used to happen every winter.

My SO also loves this product. Last winter his knuckles became painfully chapped and red so I bought him a tube of Kiehls Ultimate Strength Hand Salve. He's overly fussy about applying any product to his skin that "feels greasy" so I knew this hand salve would be great for him (and he'd actually use it!). Within a week of daily application his red chapped knuckles had all but healed - I was so impressed! It's not easy getting this boy to moisturize but he loves this product. It keeps his hands soft and protected.

Kiehls Ultimate Strength Hand Salve comes in a white tube with a convenient flip-top cap and is available in two sizes, 2.5 or 5.0 fl oz. Will definitely continue to repurchase. Highly recommended! This stuff is great! :D

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Hydrogenated Stearyl Olive Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-75 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Oil, Squalane, Dimethicone, Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Steareth-20, Ceteareth-20, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Eucalyptus Globulus/Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

on 11/5/2009 7:51:00 PM

This is the one hand lotion that I will always come back to and repurchase, over and over again. Hands down, this is the one hand cream that works for me. One application and it moisturizes my hands. I have dry hands year round and with this hand salve, I never have to keep on reapplying. It's not gimmicky with it's scent (love that fresh eucalyptus smell) so it's not loaded with perfumes that dry you out in the long run anyway. It is on the more expensive side but with not having to reapply all the time, you're getting your money's worth!

on 4/1/2009 6:48:00 PM

a little expensive for a hand lotion but its the best for winter! im the type who has really dry hands in the winter.. to the point where my skin cracks and i have scabs. this hand cream soothes and heals it sooo fast! some people dont like the smell but i like eucalyptus so it doesnt bug me!

on 3/6/2009 2:38:00 PM

Best. hand lotion. ever. Period.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this since the day it came out and I love it. It works really well to keep my dry cracked hands under control. I put it on every night before bed, I find it a little greasy to using during the day since I'm always touching things and I hate it when they get greasy for lotion. The price is reasonable for the quality too.

on 2/15/2009 8:31:00 PM

I like the feel of this hand salve and the way it works into my skin without leaving a greasy residue unlike other hand creams. I don't think it provides "all day care" as it claims, but the effects do seem to last a long while. You will need to reapply after washing your hands, but that's pretty standard with hand creams.

This is a good sized tube for the money, and although it's on the pricey side, it does a better job than many drugstore brands. I will repurchase this when it's gone.

on 1/8/2009 8:51:00 AM

Great product, really works. I use it on hands, elbows, feet, everything. Dries quickly and leaves hands super soft.

on 1/7/2009 3:18:00 PM

This stuff is excellent. It comes out thick but absorbs right into your skin and there is minimal, miiiiinimal greasy residue. I don't need to use any hand cream pretty much all day after applying this morning and night at home in the dead of winter. the smell is a bit minty, which makes me think of drying ingredients, not moisturizing ingredients, but apparently it doesn't matter, Kiehl's knows what they are doing here. I have tried a lot of different hand creams and this one really takes the cake.