Cacharel Amor Amor

3.8

on 10/15/2009 5:49:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

After having been using Noa for many years, which I still like, I wanted a new fragrance. I grew out of Noa and needed something more feminine, sexy...but still innocent and sweet. I think this fragrance matches my personality very well. It's warm and loving but still light and only noticeable for people close to me, which I like. That gives me a very intimate feeling, and that's just what I want from a fragrance.
My boyfriend loves it too, and I sometimes spray some of it in cards and on tissues for him, so he always has the feeling that I'm close since we live far apart from each other. So the name of the fragrance, Amor Amor, is very matching in my opinion ;)

on 10/10/2009 12:25:00 AM

Love this perfume. It has been one of my staples for years. Brings back memeories and has such an amazing sexy scent while still being fresh and light. It is a must to have in your collection and also lvoe that is has lasting power like no other perfume I have ever used! :)

on 10/9/2009 12:18:00 AM

OK this is a nice enough scent, a sweet fruity floral with some depth in the base, but I would never buy a FB as I can see it is something I would just get sick of very quickly. Sometimes it smells a quite girly to me, but I would say an older woman could easily wear this. for me though, it's just not interesting or special enough.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i loveeeeee this perfume!!!
a very unique scent & amor amor is the perfect way of describing this scene as it reminds me of love for some reason.
from the moment i smelt it i loved it,
it also lasts a very long time i spray it in the morning & the next morning its still there.
once, i was creeping up behind a friend to scare her, when i did, she wasnt scared at all & i said "why werent u scared" & she was like "i smelt ur perfume before you jumped at me"
sorry 4 the lame story lol, just thought i'd share. ;)

on 8/21/2009 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Get many compliment from this stuff it smells flowery with a bit of spice and it does have a lasting spray to it....wonderful

on 7/18/2009 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PERFUME EVER!! PERFECT!! My signature scent, everywhere I go I just loveee it! Before buying this, I alway used to spray it on me lol and it just suited me so well. Will definitely keep buying it.

It has a sweet but not overpowering scent. Just enough and it lasts the whoooolee day soo good!

on 6/18/2009 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I usually like sweet scents, but to me this was unremarkable. I like to be wowed by a fragrance (and I like to wow others :D) but this wasn't amazing enough for me. However, I'm not surprised that others like it... It just didn't impress me or stand out in any way. Oh and if you're looking for it (discontinued?!) I saw quite a few at Khol's yesterday! Check Marshall's too.

on 5/23/2009 9:32:00 AM

I love this bottle! Its the prettiest perfume bottle I've ever used. This perfume has been my favorite perfume since I was a teenager. It is a sweet fruity scent, but different in a refreshing way. It has fairly good staying power. For a day out, I just need to reapply once.

on 5/17/2009 8:40:00 PM

I like this but it can be a bit overwhelming and sweet.
But all in all it's a good perfume.

on 5/17/2009 8:34:00 PM

I can't believe this has such a low rating!! I LOVE this perfume.. I find it sweet and sexy but not too sweet... I love it for nights out and love the package, I can't live w/o it!

Popular Fragrances