Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PEG 100 Stearate, PEG 10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance

on 2/9/2011 12:58:00 PM

I'm 39, Asian with some wrinkles on my forehead and around my eyes. I've been using this for the past few weeks and my forehead was breaking out into acne. The silicones block pores. So I would not recommend this to anyone who is prone to acne or with skin that can get oily in places. And I have not seen any noticeable improvement in the wrinkles. I dab it around my eyes to smooth out the wrinkles before I apply concealer and powder foundation. Without it, the powder foundation tends to crease and make the wrinkles more pronounced. So it's helpful underneath makeup.

on 1/25/2011 11:51:00 AM

i stole this from my mom to try it out. it went on very smooth &i liked it at first, then all of a sudden my face started feeling warm.. it lasted for a couple minutes. is that the ~regenerist~ part? lol.. it did break me out though :\ so i'd never buy it.

on 1/12/2011 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a feel-good serum which doesn't do anything. I used it 2 years ago and I think it's just like rubbing silicone on your face which just makes your skin feel nice and smooth. The peptides in this product are not effective + the packaging looks cheap although the texture is nice and scent is not overpowering.

on 1/10/2011 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I like this product.. but I have to say the generic version (from walmart) is just as good, and much cheaper.

I do not use this product daily, but whenever I do decide to use it I end up with af ew break outs... my skin is oily as it is and it feels greasy, so, I do not think I will be buying this again.

on 12/3/2010 1:30:00 PM

I really like this product, but I gave it a lippy minus because of a high silicone content! I am on my third bottle by now and the results are pretty amazing! Because the high silicone content bothers me and also because I wanted even better rejuvenating results I have added some diluted vit B3 into this serum! Vit B3 is the most important rejuvenating ingredient in this serum! Olay does not put enough of it into their creams( vit B3 works best in 5% concentration).My acne scars and spots are now gone and my pores are less visible. I have been using AHA and retinol prescription creams but Olay regenerist line does the magic IMO! I love this serum and I will continue using it!

on 11/17/2010 10:38:00 PM

Quite disappointed with this one. I was on the lookout for a serum and, being a fan of Olay, I picked this up. At first I loved the feeling when I tested it on my hand and smelled pleasant. I've got oily/combination skin and after applying it to my face, didn't feel moisturized at all - are serums supposed to work that way?! I'm not sure but, my face is left feeling dry and a bit to dry for my liking.

on 10/31/2010 4:23:00 PM

PROS: Somewhat smoothing. Feels great on the skin. Smells good.

CONS: I don't think it actually did anything for my skin.

USAGE TIPS: I saw a MUAer here say she loves this as a primer. But you need to apply the foundation very quickly after this because this dries up very quickly compared to actual primers.

ALTERNATES: If using as a primer, Estee Lauder's Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refresher can be used in the same way (if you don't mind spending more.) Derma E has a lovely hyaluronic acid serum.

on 10/23/2010 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I like this product because it balances my skin. It's very light, it keeps my skin very well moisturized and it has antioxidants and very good water binding ingredients.I like products with versatile ingredients like niacinamide. I use two pumps of it day and night.

on 9/30/2010 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i had high expection on Olay serum
but i'm so diappinted. it doesn't deliver what it should.
my face irritated, it's pricy compared with what it does. so i decided to use it for only my neck instead throwing out.

Popular Treatments (Face)