Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Mink

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/8/2010 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I agree with everyone- this color is gorgeous! I love wear Mink with lots of mascara and a pretty lipstick. Such a pretty and easy look! I was able to score Mink half off ($1.80)- what a deal!

on 12/1/2010 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this. I use this more than anything I have in eyeshadow. It goes great on cheeks, in fact-I'd not apply anything other blush because this is great on its own. The packaging doesn't bother me but it's not the best. Deff repurchase.

on 11/13/2010 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love this shadow! Its my top 5 fav lid colors. Its a rather unique shadow (mink and tapestry taupe) theyre multi dimensional meaning depending on where u place the shadow, the tone/effect changes. Meaning this is a great bronzey pinky champange color lighter on lid then when placed in the crease the more browny bronze red tones are brought out then if placed on browbone with a big fluffy brush lightly its a gorgeous golden color. Its worth every 300 pennies or less. U get alot of shadow in the pan and for all the uses u can get outta 1 shadow, its incredible. I find it to be close to mac expensive pink or paradisco only a tiny bit darker? I could be wrong. Either way, it applies easily, not hard (with all DS shadows i find that whatever they spray the top with ruins that layer, the further down the better it becomes) its a soft texture, i find it has a sheen or a semi-matte finish depending where its placed. Its perfect! I will def rebuy when i ever run out. I do reach 4 it alot in my huge collection of shadows. Give it a try, i think its a drugstore gem! Wait for a bogo sale, pick up this and tapestry taupe, both amazing!
The great guru Emilynoel on youtube has a tutorial using just this shadow and she taught me how multi-dimensional it really is. She does a whole eye look with just 'mink' its great!

on 11/13/2010 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is quickly turning into my grab and go shadow. I tend to wear this under bare study pp. It is a great all over lid colour. I tend to slap it on and run. I think that it has just the right amount of shimmer, and it looks great for anyone who had blue eyes. I really think it's a great shadow for anyone to own.

on 10/30/2010 12:12:00 AM

i love this eyeshadow. i use it for my everyday eye look as an all-over lid color. there is almost no fallout, the pigmentation is good, and it applies smoothly. it's really cheap and can often be found BOGO/BOGOHO at drugstores, so it's worth a try. my only complaint is that it's a little hard to get it to show up, and the color conflicts a little with my skin tone. i still love it and use it everyday though since it's so versatile, and i will repurchase when i run out :)

on 10/27/2010 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Great shadow. Lasts all day, even with my oily lids, and doesn't crease.

on 10/17/2010 12:20:00 AM

I recently purchased this while shopping, and I love it! It looks so nice. This is becoming my everyday/go to shadow. Looks great all over the lid with some liner and mascara. This is my new favorite shadow! <3

on 10/14/2010 9:19:00 PM

This is my HG eyeshadow! I have fair skin with brown eyes and all I use is Mink and then black eyeliner on my waterline and my eyes pop! I have used it for years....even when I try out other eyeshadows I always come back to Mink! Will buy over and over!!

on 8/20/2010 9:45:00 PM

I just got this eyeshadow and I love it. The color itself is gorgeous (a goldish brown), it's super pigmented, and it's inexpensive. I love how it's a color you can wear everyday or to go out at night or whatever, basically for everything. I will definitely buy it again when I run out!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

totally forgot that i owned this until i saw a video that emilynoel posted about underrated makeup. this is a really nice goldish color that looks very nice. that could be worn day and night. i think this is one of the better covergirl eyeshadows. you get a lot for your money as well