MAC Harmony

4.4

on 2/2/2012 7:58:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE This as a contour on my NC30-35 skin tone. Completely build able and looks natural on my face. It's completely matte and has no shimmer, which is excellent for contour. Does not oxidize at all !

on 2/2/2012 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I had originally intended to buy MACs Cubic, but the makeup artist at Dillard's suggested Harmony for my NC25 skin instead. So thankful she did and that I now have this amazing color in my collection! I love that, even though I use it as a blush (not bronzer), it brightens my entire face and gives the illusion that I have a great sun-kissed glow. I also love how versatile this product is; it goes with ANY look, no need to coordinate with eye makeup. On me, this fades JUST A BIT throughout the day, but it is still very obvious that I am wearing it by evening time, so no biggie. I actually get excited to wear this blush because it makes me feel tanned and pretty! :) I paid $19-something for Harmony and would have no hesitation with purchasing again.

on 1/28/2012 7:57:00 PM

This works beautifully for very subtle bronzing or contouring on me (I'm a C4 in Studio Fix). I've been using this forever, and I'm still very happy with the quality and wearability.

on 1/21/2012 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this to use as a contour powder due to the rave reviews and because I was running out of the Bobbi Brown Natural Bronzer which I use for contour. I tried the two colours side by side, they are very similar but thought that the Natural has a cooler tone (which was what I wanted) and better consistency so I gave the Harmony away to a friend. The Harmony, when worked into the skin gives a slight glow due to it's sheerness which my be nice as a bronzer for an all over the face glow but not so good for me as a contour powder. So if you want a full face bronzer, go for Harmony and if you want a good contour powder, go for Natural by Bobbi Brown because it gives a better deepness to the cheekbones, jawline and sides of forehead.

on 1/17/2012 2:35:00 AM

it goes well with mac brush168 and blends perfectly

on 1/10/2012 7:02:00 AM

I use this as a contour on my NC20 skin, it adds nice definition to my face, easy to blend, great for an everyday look

on 1/6/2012 9:38:00 PM

I love this blush! I use it to contour my face and it works quite well. It makes my cheeks pop! I'm also in love with the color. I use it liberally! It looks so nice on my nc25 skin. so flattering

This is one of my most used make up products. It's beautiful for contouring (I hate bronzer most of the time, I'm quite pale), and I frequently use it as an eyeshadow. It can be subtle or strong depending on application.

on 12/27/2011 1:32:00 AM

I'm a yellow-based NC 40 and this is the only contour shade I can use on my cheek bones without looking like a Picasso gone wrong.

It's quite pigmented; I gently dab my 168 in it (and it looks like it didn't catch any blush on it - if the brush shows color after you dab it, danger, danger...) then I trace the underside of my cheekbones, starting from the highest point and gently blending out the line closer to my nose. I usually apply a peachy or happy pink blush above to round it out.

When I'm tanned in the summer, I can use this as a blush. I still prefer using it as a contour however.

Absolutely fabulous. HG for sure. I'd buy another if I finished the pro pan I've already got.

on 12/3/2011 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Mac blushes are really great in quality: highly pigmented, tigtly enough pressed so it doesn't break and make a mess the first time something bangs against it and the packaging is great.

I purchased Harmony to use as a contour shade on my NC15 face, and I immediately I found that in order to use it this way I really need to take the tiniest amount of product, because it is so highly pigmented and vivid in color. Seriously, it's almost undoable, I can almost count the atoms on the brush of this stuff with the amount I use it.

So, I've actually switched my strategy: I use MAC Omega eyeshadow for contour and add a little Harmony as a blush to give more color to my cheeks and then blend the two. I still use a molecular amount of Harmony, but it's easier to work with to just throw a little bit on the cheeks than to actually shape the face with it. All pale ladies should try Omega as contour and then add a blush to give the face color if needed!

I'm eager to see what happens during the summer - maybe with a slight tan I'll be able to use more of Harmony. It's really not the product, it's me and my paleness.