Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish

on 2/20/2012 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG of "quick dry" nail polish, hands down! Love the wide & curved Xpress brush too - makes painting nails extra fast. 10/10!

on 1/15/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I'm generally quite impatient when it comes to nail polishes and end up smudging my nails when painted so i'm always on the lookout for quick-drying polishes. This has to be one of my favourite brands to buy for nail polish, its cheap and the colour range is great. It dries so fast! My only downside is i need to put on about 2-3 coats to achieve a good coverage. However i will still continue to buy!

on 1/14/2012 11:09:00 PM

I have this polish in Desert Beauty (which I think they might have discontinued). HG nail polish! I've gotten so many compliments on this color, and I've been really disappointed that I haven't been able to find another for backup when I use up my current bottle. It does dry pretty fast and lasts a decent time with a topcoat.

Decent colour range (Green With Envy is the shade I like most, but Disco Ball, Silver Bullet, Pompous and some others are good) and a nice brush. Small bottles, and I notice they dry up relatively quickly, but they're reasonably cheap here. They will chip pretty quickly but combined with base and top coat or used in nail art they're fine, I wore Rose Libertine in a manicure for over a week with no chipping at all. On their own, though, they come off easily. Application and consistency are pretty good, however, and they do dry quickly. For a drugstore brand they're good, but Revlon is better (accordingly also slightly pricier, but they have bigger bottles). The major downside for me is Rimmel testing on animals.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in Pink Punch, which is a lovely fuschia shade, perfect for summer and spring! I absolutely adore the brush applicator- I'm usually pretty clumsy and end up getting the polish everywhere, but the brush ensures a neater application. I also like the fact that the formula dries quickly, which is great, especially since I'm fiddly and can't stand waiting for my nail polish to dry! Definitely use a base and top coat to prolong wear and to prevent chipping. Price-wise, this was definitely on the expensive side (AU$7.95) in stores, but I purchased this as a treat for myself and it did the job.

on 12/17/2011 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I have this in green with envy. Can't remember the exact price I got it for but it was a buy 2 get 1 free at superdrug. The pigmentation is amazing and it lasts a really long time and I do dishes every now and then. U don't even need a base coat or top coat with this and it doesn't stain nails too when u take it off which is a huge plus from me.

on 12/15/2011 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got mine on clearance at cvs for 75% off so I ended up paying 1.25 great price for a great polish. It literally dries in 60 seconds or even less and lasts for roughly about a week. I'm excited that it dries so quickly because I'm extremely clumsy and usually tend to mess up my polish before it dries this formula doesn't give me a chance to do that.

on 12/6/2011 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Pretty good polish, it dries as fast as it says it does and the application is fast too. It doesn't chip if you put on a top coat (even a cheapie low-end top coat) but will chip if you don't. It is a little streaky but that can be disguised with another coat (I'd only go 2 coats). Pretty good for the price and good colours too!

on 10/31/2011 5:28:00 PM

I have one colour of this nailpolish, grey. It's a simple but a real nice colour. The product is 7,99 and I think that's a bit expensive, but if you compare that with the quality, wauw. It stayed around 4 days without topcoat on my nails. No chipping. I have mostly Catrice nailpolish and that stays like 1/2 days? It's a lot cheaper but I would chose for Rimmel.

on 10/29/2011 12:26:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love this polish! Great thickness, goes on so easily with the big brush, and dries fast. I rarely "colour outside the lines" with this brush! Also lasts really well too. Pity they don't make all Rimmel polishes in this formula. My favourite colour is Grey Matter.