Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 1/5/2015 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have really dry skin, I really enjoy this BB cream because I actually have pretty good skin overall therefore I do not need too much coverage. This is nice for everyday use with some light powder over it. I will be repurchasing :)

on 1/3/2015 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This isn't something meant to cover EVERYTHING. It's not even meant to be something that covers some things, other than maybe slightly uneven skin tone. This is something I slap on when I need to run out to pick my son up from school. This with a bit of concealer under the eyes, brow powder and bronzer and I'm out. But if I want to bump the coverage and longevity in my combo skin, I mix in a pump of my Mac Prolongwear concealer. It bumps up coverage (by a lot), longevity (with a light dusting of powder). After about 3-4 hours no amount of blotting will save you though. I probably wouldn't by it, but I probably will if it goes on sale.

on 1/2/2015 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I finished this entire tube but I would not repurchase. I have oily skin, and while I wasn't looking for anything to mattify my skin, this actually made the oil worse unless I paired it with mattifying primer and foundation. It was light, but it also broke down very quickly on my oily skin. It's definitely very sheer coverage, I had a shade much darker than my skintone and I could blend it in pretty easily. It lasted for a few hours on my skin, but I had to wear it mixed with a longer wearing foundation to increase wear-time. It might work for someone normal or dry-skinned, but not for anyone combo or oily.

on 1/2/2015 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is definitely NOT a BB cream by the outcome.

What is a BB cream in its original context and where it first started to get popularity(Korea)?-A makeup/skincare product to cover acne-scars and blemishes and help improve the condition of the skin with minerals and elements added into the consistency.

Unfortunately, Western brands have taken their tinted moisturizers and just added the label "BB Cream" on them and added to the market. They have very sheer coverage and mostly SPF in them.

This product is also like that: high SPF, good moisturizer for people with dry skin, no coverage but brightens the face VEEEEEEEEEEEERY slightly.
Good when you want a make-up free day and put sth on to protect the face or go to gym.

on 12/29/2014 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first BB cream I've ever tried, so I don't know what a BB cream is really supposed to feel like nor can I compare it to other products. That being said, I won't repurchase this product. It has a very thin consistency with a very sheer coverage; I apply it with a blending sponge and I see no difference in my skin after application. If anything, I would use it as a primer in a pinch, but I prefer a medium to heavy coverage foundation so I can't see myself purchasing BB creams in the future.

on 12/19/2014 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great Bb cream lost a lippie on the packaging because you lose a lot of product. Great for all seasons, can't go wrong with spf 30 and very moisturizing for dry skin. Overall great product.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my first BB cream but I have tried tinted moisturizers in the past - they're the same thing, right? I have this in the lightest shade and I am amazed that it actually matches my natural skin tone, and I'm NC5-10. This is perfect at giving me that "my skin but better" look and I actually find myself reaching for this more often than I do regular foundations now. I apply the Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder over this and it stays all day. It makes me look polished and well groomed while looking like I don't have makeup on. It blends really well and doesn't oxidize, doesn't go greasy and stays in place all day while looking natural. I like it so much that I bought the medium shade for when I'm tanned.

on 12/9/2014 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This makeup product was terrible. It was funny and oily. It didn't cover any of my blemishes as it was way too sheer. The next day I woke up with cystic acne. I normally get 1 or 2 bad pimples a month but I woke up with 7 red swollen blustery pimples in the worst places, my checks, chin, and forehead. I will never use this product again. Don't know how my face will heal from this.

on 12/1/2014 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I wanted to like this BB cream really really badly. This stuff came out when the BB cream hype was in full swing and this was the only drugstore offering that came in a shade that fit my skin tone Deep Sheer Tint.

So I picked up a tube and applied it to my skin. It looked lovely and fresh and blended right in despite looking too orange. The coverage is perfect for me; it does give you sheer coverage which is enough for me but won't be for people looking for full coverage.

The formula was really runny and I wished Maybelline had packaged it in something else aside from a squeeze tube. Things get messy pretty quickly with the squeeze tube. The BB cream itself also smells very terrible.

The BB Cream makes my face really greasy throughout the day which I really can't stand. I can't be walking around like a grease-ball. Despite the oiliness, I didn't get any breakouts.

I won't purchase this again because I don't want my face to look shiny. I suppose I could try and set it with powder but I really shouldn't have to go through that when the BB Cream says it's oil-free and promises to keep me looking fresh all day.

on 11/26/2014 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

i used to like this stuff and for the love of god i have no idea why. it makes my skin really moist and dewy and greasy and i can't stand that feeling. even my setting powder can't help with the greasiness this bb cream creates. fortunately, i had no bad reaction to it. i have incredibly sensitive combination skin and most makeup disagrees with me.
i can still get away with using this stuff on good skin days as a foundation, but this offers little to no coverage. at best, it just slightly helps even my tone out a bit. however, i can only wear this product on short trips to the store and such. it's not long lasting on my skin. it oxidizes and makes me look like an oompa loompa.
the packaging is quite cute, but that's about all i like about it.