L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

3.2

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Disodium EDTA, Rayon, Ethylparaben, Nylon-6, Polyvinyl Alcohol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Silica, Synthetic Wax. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide. (Taken from packaging 05/2011)

on 2/4/2013 11:04:00 PM

This is my HG mascara! It gives long, thick, and volumized lashes. It is very dark (in blackest black) and stays on all day with a few flakes here and there. This is a great mascara I love how it looks. This won't hold much of a curl before so I recommend curling your lashes after using this, for the maximum effect. Looks like you're wearing false lashes! This mascara really does live up to it's name!

on 1/13/2013 1:16:00 AM

This mascara makes my eyelashes quite long however the brush does tag at my eye.

on 1/12/2013 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

After spending more $ and having tubes of mascara dry out I decided to buy this buy one get one half off. I really LIKE it. It is very thick, but it makes my lashes very long and thick. /I really appreciate that there is no flaking. I have experienced flaking with MAC, CG and Maybelline. Not with this. There is also no smudging. I really like their gel lacquer eyeliner with this.

on 1/9/2013 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG mascara, which is a huge compliment considering the amount of mascaras I've tried!!! This stuff is the ONLY mascara I've tried that really does the job for me - it lifts and separates my lashes, keeps them curls and thickens them, while still looking reasonably natural. It doesn't clump or flake under my eyes. I find it so easy to get the look I want (my lashes are naturally quite long but I like them curled and thick). Better yet, it doesn't take me a hundred coats and complicated techniques to get my lashes to get that way. I often get compliments and asked if I wear fake eyelashes!

Quite disappointed that this mascara hasn't fared that well on MUA, but it's all I'll ever need!

This is by far the best mascara I've tried. I am obsessed with mascara and have bought probably almost anything out there. I have tried the cheapest drug store mascaras to pricey ones like Dior. My lashes are rather short and not very thick and I have trouble finding a mascara that makes them look really long and full. I like a dramatic look and this macara gives me just that. However, It does lengthen more than it creates volume. I was very surprised because I was not expecting much when I bought it, but this is the #1 mascara I use now. It's amazing !

on 1/1/2013 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is the best mascara I have ever purchased! At first it was really clumpy (it's like this for all mascaras, because it's new and there's a lot of product). As I kept using it, I slowly started loving it, and here's why.

The mascara separates my lashes really well. It gives a little bit of volume, and a lot of length. It doesn't smudge at all! It holds a curl pretty well too. I highly recommend this mascara to anyone who is looking for full, separated long lashes!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really love this mascar- iv been though 4 tubes of it already. I have sparse eyelashes and this mascara makes them look doubled once Im done. It lengthens, and it gives mega volume. The problem with this mascara is that it dries out in a month. Within 3-4 weeks of a new tube it flakes off on me. It really unfortunate it does that because I love the effect it gives...so I just keep buying it every 4 weeks to avoid raccoon eyes.

on 12/27/2012 11:09:00 AM

I am on my third tube of this mascara and love it. I curl my lashes and appy 2 coats (i dont let it dry between coats). It makes my lashes look super thick. It's the closest i've ever gotten to a false lash look with just mascara. It does flake a little, which is why i'm only giving it 4 stars. Totally worth it though!

I like this product, but there are definitely better mascaras in this price range - $10 for a drugstore mascara is pretty pricey. I like the formula itself, and it does it's job well, but it smells horrible, and the brush is huge and clumsy.

Overall, I will continue to use until it's gone, but would not re-purchase.

on 12/22/2012 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have stick straight lashes and this product does wonders for me. After curling and en using this product I actually have noticeable lashes! I've tried many mascaras, both drug store and more expensive (including Diorshow) amd I've never had results like these. Love this stuff.

Popular Mascaras