Revlon PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 12/12/2013 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is really great for brightening the undereye, especially in the winter, but that's about it. It is so creamy and has some glitter in it, neither of which work for warm weather. If you are very oily, this concealer will slide off within a few hours. I also noticed it creased on me at the end of the day and made me look like I had very wrinkled, aged skin. I'm twenty years old! Overall, it's not too bad but also not too good. I will continue to use it, but will not repurchase.

on 12/9/2013 12:11:00 PM

I just bought this concealer for the second time. The first stick lasted a loooooong time! I love this. It covers all my acne scars, and even helps minimize the appearance of my pores. I have quite oily skin, and this doesn't make my face any oiler. I don't like to use it under my eyes though, as it is too thick for that. Other than that, I love it.

on 11/24/2013 9:49:00 AM

wont buy this product again. it got tiny glitter n def not a fan of concealer with glitter. too bad

on 11/20/2013 6:23:00 PM

Soft texture, smooth on the skin and hides my dark circles and minor pigmentation. Does the job for me.

on 11/19/2013 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Nice coverage and good as an undereye concealer

I found that this concealer was a bit dry for my undereye area it looks great when u first put it on but after it dried it was a bit cakey. I bought it wanting to love it but I ended up just using it to cover the odd zit.

on 11/12/2013 10:46:00 AM

It doesn't cake after 1 layer like some of my other cream concealers, as long as I don't slap on layer after layer. It's very easy to blend, quite thin even though it's a cream and I don't have to drag it across the skin when I apply it. The heat from your face is enough to melt the product a little. It's medium coverage. I enjoyed this product for quite awhile before I decided that it did contain too much shimmer for my liking. I will try to use this up, but won't be repurchasing as it's not as affordable as my nyx above and beyond or essence match 2 cover concealer which are quite good and don't contain shimmer.

on 11/10/2013 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Overall good concealer, I bought the medium shade and its a little too light. Good coverage but dry spots tend to show, a little moisturizer will help with that. I'd buy it again especially if I could find a darker shade!

on 11/7/2013 10:51:00 PM

I love this, its easy for on the go and work really well on my skin. :)

on 11/7/2013 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like the way this concealer blends but it can feel a little heavy. I also would reccomend it for under eye circles but not for blemishes, etc because it doesn't offer enough pigment for that. It does brighten up under eyes pretty well, I would say.