OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

on 6/7/2011 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I love this polish...on my toes, and on other people. I gave myself a manicure with it yesterday because I was craving a shimmery red, but, weirdly, it seems a little dull for my NC25 skin. I know that this works for a ton of other people, and I can totally see why, but it's just not a perfect red for me.

on 5/6/2011 2:17:00 PM

Love this shade of red. The name is great, and wears well. Two coats works for me. I get compliments on this as well. I get mine at cosmo prof. so, it's only $4 ...so that's where the 2 comes in on price. I would pay the avg. $8 for OPI though. Love this brand. 4 for pkg. I like Nicole's bottle better (easier holding) I always have a bottle of this in my stash.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Every girls needs a deep glossy red in their nail polish collection - and this is the one for me!
Just 2 coats for the perfect colour!
I have read that this is the best selling OPI shade ever - and it has THE BEST name. Classic OPI!

Very Glam!

on 3/21/2011 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this color! It's the most decadent nail polish I own. Guys love this polish on me and I always have interesting conversations when asked the name of it. LOL!

on 3/20/2011 9:26:00 PM

I changed my mind about this nail polish. I used to not like it as much because I thought it was an unattractive shade of red, but now that I have decided to give it another chance, I quite like it (I am currently wearing it on my hands). It's actually a pretty colour!

on 3/17/2011 9:29:00 PM

my favourite red, lots of colour but not too bold great with pale skin.

on 3/15/2011 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my Go-To red nail polish. Its a deep red with enough shimmer and glimmer to catch your eye. I always get compliments whenever i wear this color.

on 3/10/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My go-to red! Looks great on every skin tone, and lasts a lot longer than other polishes, and you need fewer coats!

I like to use it around Christmas time.

This color is really hot, sexy and mystic. Itīs one of my favorite colors which must always be in my collection.
Two coats itīs perfect. I usually just have base coat under and no top coat.
I love OPI lacquer and will never abandon them! So good quality and they have so funny nail polish names. Makes you happy to read them.

Top Rated OPI Products