Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 %, C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE [ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I am quite found of maybelline version of this product, as it was all the rage on YouTube about 18 months ago. I purchased this on my recent trip to Macy's and I really like it. It is hydrating to the nth degree.

on 2/9/2014 1:56:00 PM

LOVE my dior lip glow! the color is very beautiful, feels amazing to wear and has lasted me over a year. This is the first lip balm where I have used the whole product and gone and bought another because it is that good! You pay for what you get - quality.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hi everyone, I find this lip balm is good. I prefer not to wear lipstick and this balm does seem to make my natural lip colour brighter without it looking artificial.

I checked the ingredients list and to me it looks more or less harmless, which is important.]

I also find that it makes my lips softer and protects during cold/windy weather.

Four stars because of the price (you pay for the brand, I suppose) and because you need to renew it from time to time during the day.

But I would buy again nevertheless.

on 2/2/2014 9:42:00 PM

I am not one to buy on impulse, but I tried this at Sephora and really liked it, so into the basket it went. A few days later, I don't exactly have buyer's remorse, but I wonder what possessed me to think that C$35 was a normal price to pay for an item like this one. What I do like about it is that it is not gloopy at all and does seem to hydrate my lips, making them look nicer. My complaint is that it doesn't last very long.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this product! And I don't usually like to use lip products. This product goes on well and enhances/brings out my lip color. It's moisturizing and hydrating on the lips. I haven't encountered any product that would both enhance and moisturize my lips while looking natural. Dior just came out with a coral shade for its 2014 spring collection, which I've purchase but have not tried yet. =)

on 1/25/2014 11:34:00 PM

This products is sooo expensive...but I think that it's worth it. Definitely a luxurious buy.

on 1/19/2014 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Great lip balm. Leaves a natural glow to your lips.

on 1/18/2014 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like the softness of this balm.The color is hardly noticeable. It's kind of moisturizing, the packaging is adorable and it is luxurious. I have gone through a whole tube and I purchase these as gifts for friends and relatives. I hoard lip balms and my collection wouldn't be complete without this. It is not an end all be all balm, it's just Dior.

on 1/12/2014 8:31:00 PM

$32 USD. This feels like a waxy lip balm then disappears very quickly. While it hasn't damaged my lips, I can't tell whether it's helping either. It also did nothing for me as far as color enhancement. I'm severely disappointed. I thought this was supposed to enhance my natural lip color - I'm really into Benetint and thought this would be a more convenient way to get similar "natural" look. It just became an extremely expensive lip balm, so I'll be returning it (which I rarely do with Dior products).

This is the best lip balm I've I had. It's very moisturizing and is the only one that helps my cracked lip in this super dry weather. Although it's expensive, it's totally worth it!

Popular Lip Treatments