L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 6/13/2013 1:00:00 AM

I've come to realize I really like this stuff so I'm changing my review. Lately I've been trying other ones and the brushes are all either too stiff or too flexible etc and I always miss this felt tip.

I love gel liners but I prefer this because it's lighter and more portable and I don't have to clean the brush all the time. I use liquid liner daily and like to keep it in my purse for touch ups so that counts for me.

The one downside is that you don't get a lot of product so it doesn't last incredibly long. It's been a while since I used Lancome Artliner but I'm pretty sure I preferred that product... but it's just too expensive to keep repurchasing (almost $40 Canadian), so after trying a few other products I think I'm going to be sticking with this one.

on 6/11/2013 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product was a disappointment; it was extremely flaky, the formula was too watery (had to apply multiple layers for it to be "carbon black"), and it wasn't durable (smudged off quickly or whenever it wanted to really).

However, I really liked the applicator, it's thin and manageable. The packaging itself overall is fantastic, in my opinion. For the price I happened to purchase it when it was on sale for $4 instead of $10, so I would say that the price is fair.

Overall, I would not purchase this again.

on 5/26/2013 4:26:00 PM

Holy grail product! The felt tip makes it super easy to do very precise eyeliner looks, and it isn't hard to take off at the end of the day. It actually comes off really easy with a little makeup remover, but stays on nicely throughout the day. I'd repurchase it over and over and over again.

on 5/16/2013 5:47:00 PM

This is my holy grail eyeliner. I've been using this for several years and have repurchased it over and over again. In the past, I have used high end and low end pencil/gel eyeliners, but nothing beats a good liquid eyeliner. I love this eyeliner because it is dark (at least this particular color, carbon black), application is VERY forgivable, it comes off easy at the end of the day, and doesn't budge one bit throughout the day. If I ever make a mistake, all I need to do is wet a cotton swab (with water) and fix it up. I use this every single day and one tube lasts about a year - they do dry out after a while.

Best. Liquid liner. Ever. I've tried liner pens, which work nicely, but dry out way too quickly for my liking. This one is your typical "inkwell" liner, but the brush is completely different from any other brush. It's a a felt-tip brush, and has just enough "give" so that you have control over the line you're drawing. And black? HOLY CATS! This eyeliner is the blackest I've come across. Lovely!

on 5/13/2013 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. It glides on so smoothly, making application very easy especially for beginners. Love it! Will repurchase again when it's finished. The only issue though is that in between applying eyeliner for each eye, you will need to put the tip back into the bottle and shake it up b/c it's felt and it dries out, thus no ink will be left on it. Other than that its awesome

on 5/10/2013 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Color payoff is great. very intense black and lasts all day. but like most l'oreal eyeliners, the brush is very flimsy and you have to dip it in the tube 3 or 4 times just to do one eye which takes time and a streaky application

on 5/3/2013 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this eyeliner for about 7 yrs now and I have tried numerous liquid liners, yet i find that i love the length, and tip of this. the color is very black, and Since i have asian eyes it is VERY easy to draw my line. I draw the best lines with this product. I HOPE they never discontinue this!!! my oNLY COMPLAINT is once this hits any type of liquid, its gone!!! it dissipates in seconds. it lasts a while as long as you dont touch it!!

on 4/10/2013 2:32:00 AM

Love this eyeliner, but it fades and cracks through the day sadly. I'm trying to match it up with the right primer to hopefully solve this issue, it's still a work in progress! But it's the best for easy application for first timers!

on 4/9/2013 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I wear glasses so I need an eyeliner that stands out - and this stuff does! To be fair, I've only tried 3 or 4 others, but this one is really great. It glides on smoothly, stays on all day, and its thin felt tip makes for the perfect cat eye. It comes off easily with water, but this also means that if your eyes get wet - from tears, rain, whatever - the eyeliner might smudge, but you'll find that with most eyeliners.
I really like the tube this comes in. The flat end makes it super easy to hold, which makes the application so much more simple. Just make sure you don't press too hard because the felt tip is flexible and absorbs a lot of product while inside the tube, so it could easily transfer too much eyeliner onto your eye if you don't have a light touch.
I will absolutely be buying this again!