Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation

3.0

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (0.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Nylon 12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Perfluorononyl Octyldodecyl Glycol, Grapeseedate, Polyethylene, Mother of Pearl, Topaz, Quartz, Serica (Silk), Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Dimethiconol, Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Lecithin, Alumina, Lauroyl Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 8/22/2010 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The product itself is great. My skin is extremely oily and this product holds the shine at bay for longer than any other foundation I've tried. Coverage is pretty good too. What I absolutely HATE though is the terrible packaging! The brush is small and scratchy and the packaging is really no good for dispensing product. What I do is open it up and tip it into the lid of another translucent powder and use my own brush to dip into that. For this reason alone I would not buy this product again.

on 8/18/2010 2:09:00 PM

I like this powder. Not like the other minerals foundation I tried on in the past, this does not break the skin out. It's fine for setting the liquid foundation, stays matte for hours. Does not give too much coverage, and It is very buildable. Sometimes I used this after my revlon colorstay, and I don't really have to worry for my make the entire day. The bad thing about this is the packaging; what I do is open the pot and pour it into another wider pot. This powder doesn't have decent shades to choose from (at least in my country), so I had to pick out a darker color, wich I don't care since this powder, as I said, is very trasnlucent. I might be repurchansing, If I find a clearance!

on 7/29/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I didn't like this product...It just didn't offer any more coverage....

on 7/29/2010 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product!

I do admit it can take trial and error to make it work for you. When I first purchased it I thought it made me look completely ashy so I put it aside and didn't use it. Then one day, I was in a rush and put it on. On my way to class 3 different people told me my skin looked amazing. I was like huh, what? I looked in the mirror, and it did! I'm not sure if it is in the moisturizing before use, or that after a while it blends with your skin's oils and starts to look good...but it does.

Now, I use it ALL the time; on top of liquid or alone. I am careful to moisturize well, as well as not use too much as it can be a bit difficult to blend if you slap too much on one place. But done right it can make your skin look perfect and not as though you have makeup on. If you need heavy/full coverage, this isn't for you though. It is light and just polishes your normal skin tone and evens it out. I love it in the summer and I dab some liquid on where I want more coverage then dust this all around. Great for everyday grab and go use.

Con: it transfers easily and I cannot wear white collars with this. The packaging is not my favorite and the "brush" that comes with it is useless (but I never expected it to be good neway).

on 7/28/2010 2:09:00 AM

I love how this product looks on my skin. It applies smoothly and doesn't cake. It doesn't do well with oil though.
Problem with this is the terrible packaging. The applicator brush on the cap is not really very hygienic since you can't really clean it the way you do with ordinary make up brushes. Also, after barely a week of using this, it gave me awful red rashes all over my face. I wouldn't recommend this for people with uber sensitive skin like mine...

on 7/22/2010 6:16:00 PM

I liked other revlon products so I thought I would give this a try. The packaging on this is awful. After opening the product once, the tiny included brush did not work properly and it was way too far into the cap to really get any good kind of application. I did use my own mineral face brush but it was too hard to try and get the product out of the container without making a mess. The sifter is hard to use and only the tiny brush fits in there. I think if they put it in a larger, flatter and round container for powder it would be easier to apply and nix the tiny face brush. Once I was able to apply the powder I was not pleased with the texture or appearance. It just looked cakey and I didn't think it had great coverage for me. I would not repurchase. I think there are better options out there for similar product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

i have really bad acne and acne scars and this foundation does not offer good coverage. It barely evens out the discolouration and the coverage is definitely not enough for me or for anyone with acne. Maybe this would be better for someone who didnt need as much coverage. And this foundation would make dry patches on my skin look even drier and noticeable! Overall not a good product. I actually thought this was quite exp for a drugstore foundation. Wasted $16 on this. Id much rather spend $15 more and buy my MAC studio fix fluid

on 7/5/2010 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am always looking to "cut" my BE with another mineral foundation because BE can be too dewey looking for me. This along with the Rimmel work very well for me. Also I think as with the other Revlon foundations you get friendlier colors. Also the blendability with this product is really smooth and nice. With BE alone I know I have to blend blend blend and when I am done blend some more. When I add some of this to it, the blending seems to be super smooth. The only reason I dont use this alone is I really think the BE has positive benefits for my skin. I think either way I would still blend but this stuff works well for me. Also, you can usually get it BOGO. The brush that comes with is is useless. Find a good 'buki brush, and not the one from BE that one is like sandpaper.

love love love it! you have to know "How" to apply any and all mineral foundations to really use it to its best advantage.....dont use the brush lol invest in a quailty one like a kabuki or a nice dense flat top : ) i love this stuff nice feel , good coverage.......and spf! nice product all around.

on 6/29/2010 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love it. Horrible packaging, and brush. But the powder is amazing. I have really oily skin and this helps....a lot!! I stopped using it for a while, but nothing could help my oily skin so I went back - no regrets.