MAC Frost Blush in Margin

4.5

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I went to the MAC counter looking for a blush. As I have not bought one for a long time I asked them to colour match me. When the makeup artist picked out Margin I thought it looked very dark ( I am very pale) but I didn't make any comments, I wanted to see what it looked like.

I was so plesently suprised when she had finished, she had used very little product but as my skin is so fair, it showed up beautifully.

I was so greatful and even bought a new 168 brush to apply it with.

Love it!!

MouthFullerGlitter xoxo

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is truly a gem. My absolute favorite, must go-to blush in my crazily huge blush collection. Very frosty peach color that not only adds a beautiful highlight to the cheekbones but also adds dimension and contour to the face. A must have, especially for those with tan-olive skin.

on 1/24/2011 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love this! Received this in a swap because I was reading other girls with my skintone (NC30-35, brown hair, green eyes) loved the way it looked. They were right! It really does give you a sexy glow, especially with tanned skin. Looks great with a nude lip and brown/copper eye. Definitely lighter than NARS Orgasm, and has more of a frost effect, but definitely not over the top. Love this and will repurchase when I run out.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this blush! I think it looks great on my skin, I'm around a NC44. I feel like it acts like a highlighter as well, it just gives a really good sheen and overall glow to my face, could probably skip bronzer. I did one swatch of this in the store and just knew I had to have it! Can see me reaching for this all the time!

on 10/19/2010 7:25:00 AM

This is a good blush. Sometimes I really love it and wantt to give it 5, but I think my problems with finding a good foundation often ruin the effect of this blush and it's colour. There are days where I'm less satisfied and it seems hard to blend, etc. It's very good for fair skin though. It gives a warm peachy golden colour that makes me look more fresh. It has a hint of shimmer finish to it, but no glitter, it's wearable. It's a good quality, so far my favorite blush and I would repurchase, but I still look for the perfect blush.

on 10/13/2010 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm NC25-30 and this gives me the perfect peachy glow. I love to pair it with a smoky brown eye and Peachstock w/ clear lipglass on the lips. No highlight on the cheekbones needed with this! When the MA first rec'd this, I ignored her because it was a frost. Instead I worked my way up through the levels of shimmer and must say I enjoy them all! (1st purchase was Mocha, a matte, then Well Dressed, a satin, then Peachykeen, a sheertone shimmer, and now this -- I love them ALL!) I was worried about looking like a disco ball, but this is a good beginner frost because there's no chunky glitter or white frost, just a beautiful GLOW :) Will repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

MAC Margin is the ONLY blush I have ever hit pan on numerous times. (In fact, I think it's the only blush I've ever hit pan on, period.)

Color: Golden Peach/Gold shimmer (Similar to MAC Redhead MSF)

Pigmentation: High

My skintone: NW15

When to use: Every day neutral tones. Goes well with warmer colors.

Makes you look healthy and outdoorsy in seconds. Love this blush.

on 9/19/2010 6:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Love this blush, it is true, you really do not need a highlighter with it because the shimmer in it is plenty. It's so pretty, I have pretty light skin also.. NC25.

on 9/14/2010 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'm actually surprised how much I like this. I bought it on a whim not really thinking much about it but I LOVE it! I'm NC30/5 and I think Margin looks really pretty but natural. To me it looks like how my cheeks would go if I had a natural suntan. The frost is pretty and not too over the top, no need for a highlighter though. Easy to apply and highly pigmented, can see this lasting a long time. I also think it would go with a huge range of make up looks. Highly recommend it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I was using nars madly as a nude blush, but on me, Margin is a lot more flattering (nc42). It's a light tan peached pink with golden shimmer. I wasn't sure if I needed margin since I already had sunbasque, but sunbasque is a lot darker. Margin is more wearable with heavier eye make up imo. I'm also finding that margin is looking better and better as my tan is fading. I only use it at night since it is a frost finish, but don't worry, it won't make you look like a disco ball.