Aveda Damage Remedy Restructuring Treatment

4.1

Water,Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder, Linum Usitastissimum (Linseed) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearalkonium chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Qauternium-80, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed Oil, Limanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Phellodendron AmurenseBark Extract, Tocopherol, Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, BehenamidopropyltrimoniumMethosulfate, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Dimethiconol Meadowfoamate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Sodium Gluconante, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 12/17/2007 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Friend kept saying that this "totally changed her hair and her life" and I was skeptical but after much coloring, straight ironing and such, my hair needed help. I took the plunge and am glad that I did. This stuff is truly amazing. My hair felt like straw or, really worse than that and one treatment of this and it feels so smooth and soft and pretty and swingy that I cannot stop touching it. I have wavy, curly, dry, does-whatever-it darn-well-pleases hair and dear friend was correct, this is wonderful. Expensive but worth every cent. I was gonna try Keratase but no need to now. I am fulfilled!

on 12/2/2007 11:21:00 PM

Good Grief this stuff stinks. I just cannot get past the smell. It smells like it has been marinating in some sort of chemical for years and years. In addition, for $24, I thought I would be getting something that at least works decent if I can get past the smell. I just can't do it. I am returning this stuff. Shame on me for spending that much money for a tube of basically nothing but nasty odor. The best reconstructor I ever bought was last week at Sally's-it is called "Venetian Blends Masque Divina". For $10, it works better than any high-end salon product I have ever bought. And believe me, I have over processed, chemically treated, and very dry hair. And one more thing-I don't have to worry about the scent making me nauseous.

on 11/10/2007 2:20:00 PM

I cannot believe it… I am impressed... actually I am “scared”... I relaxed my already highlighted hair and in the last month I have tried all the treatment on the marked because my hair looked terribly dry... fried. I just blow-dried my hair after using this treatment… my hair looks so healthy, even the color looks different and the cut too. Forget all the reviews I wrote this last month. This is a miracle! After washing my hair with the shampoo from the same line, I applied the treatment and left it on for maybe 15 minutes, than rinsed and applied a good amount of the Aveda universal styling cream mixed with a little bit of pure sweet almond oil. Actually, I still do not believe the result I obtained… I will keep updating…

AMAZING. my hair has always been extremely frizzy from damage due to constant highlighting. I used this three times in the past three weeks, and my hair looks completely different...it stays completely frizz-free and straight when it dries! I love this hair treatment!

on 9/30/2007 11:55:00 PM

Fabulous! I love this product and will ALWAYS use this as my treatment. My hair is color treated and I had recently began the painstaking process of lifting black dye off of my light brown hair in a effort to totally strip off the black dye. Needless to say my hair needed to have good quality products to deliver the moisture and protein back into my hair. Aveda Damage Remedy line did just that! My hair is no longer brittle and dry, but very soft and wonderful to touch! I use the shampoo/conditioner and treatment. There will come a time when you will not need to use the Damage Remedy line b/c your hair will "accept" all the protein it needs and I am at that stage now. I have switched to another Aveda shampoo/conditioner while still using the Damage Remedy treatment weekly. You are NOT supposed to leave the treatment in longer than 10 b/c it will deposit too much protein into your hair leaving it brittle instead of soft. This is for sure my HG and I will always have some of this to keep my hair healthy from all the color I put in my hair and all the heat tools to make my wavy hair straight.

on 9/21/2007 1:11:00 PM

I have used this on my daughter's chemically treated hair with awesome results. Her hair had suffered split ends and breakage in the past so I needed something to help in the repair and maintain the results.

I apply this once a week and leave on for about 10 minutes. I can immediately see the difference. She has had virtually no breakage and her hair is stronger and more shiny. Love this stuff--will be a staple in our routine.

on 9/19/2007 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It delivers what it promises! I wasn't sure i wanted to try yet another conditioner "treatment", but I was very glad that I did. My wavy sometimes curly hair was soft and much more hydrated and manageable after one use. Even my dry ends felt better when I touched them. As all Aveda products, it is pricey, and after I intitially bought the smallest tube and finished it, I went straight to Ebay and bought an economical size (1L) for about the same price and I still have it (about 10 months)

on 8/31/2007 9:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Very impressive stuff! I received a sample tube of this from Aveda when it was first launch and having not really been a fan of Aveda products in a long time, I tossed it aside. Recently, I started seeing a wonderful stylist and colorist at an Aveda salon and after enjoying my salon experiences, I decided to try this product out at home. Wow! Talk about receiving a new head of hair! Amazing, amazing stuff. I can't recall the last time I was this impressed with an intensive conditioner. To prep my hair I washed with Pureology Purify shampoo and followed up with a good towel dry. I then applied about two quarters worth to my long hair, twisted it up into a chignon, covered with a plastic cap, and let it 'cook' for about an hour. I then rinsed well and applied my styling products to airdry. My results... super, SUPER soft, shiny, fluffy hair! I'm so tickled with the results that I already purchased the full-sized tube on line since I don't want to wait until my next salon appt. Highly recommended for color-treated, highlighted, or stressed hair.

on 8/16/2007 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I bought this because my stylist basically forced me. I am always changing my hair and had gone from almost black to light golden blonde. I just figured I'd have to coat my hair with silicone until it grew out some, but good Lord how this product worked!!! It's seriously a miracle. I have but one complaint...it doesn't at all smell nice. It just smells like bland chemical goop. If they could imbue it with some of their yummy fragrance I would be an addict. As it stands I use it about 3 times a week and it works so well I get people comment on how smooth my hair is.

on 8/5/2007 10:24:00 AM

This is an amazing treatment that I mix in with my usual conditioner (the Damage Remedy Restructuring Conditioner) whenever I wash my hair. It is very thick and the good people at Aveda have made the hole that the conditioner comes out of tiny so that you can't easily use too much (bless them - at AUD$50 for a 125ml tube that is a very good feature). It has make my fine, slightly bleached hair less flyaway and more hydrated, and has really improved my ends. Of course, as an Aveda product it is natural and smells fantastic. Not cheap, but working very well for me.

Top Rated Aveda Products