Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

3.7

Water, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Avocado Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI75130/Beta-Carotene.

on 11/23/2013 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A really great moisturizing eye cream. Starts off thick but as you work it around your eye it slowly melts nicely into the skin. A little bit goes a long way. Slightly brightens around eyes. I highly recommend.

on 11/22/2013 3:39:00 PM

Well what can I can say .Yes it's very thick and feels good going on,But really that's it.No anti aging benefits(although it doesn't claim to be anti aging),its a hydrator pure and simple,although I will admit it DOES hydrate. If all you're after is moisture this is worth a shot.This will do nothing for dark circles or puffiiness, but in my experience eye creams don't.This isn't cheap ,but my jar is really large for an eye cream, this will last me ages, easily a year even using nightly.The tiny amount of antioxidants this contains is useless, thanks to the jar packaging I HATE jars.I would only use this at night for 2 reasons.First , no sunscreen and second it's too greasy for daytime although it does eventually absorb.There's a lot better.A good moisturiser with antioxidants etc, packed so ingredients remain stable is better than this for eyes. Eye creams are a waste . Believe me I'm 56 and I wish this had dawned on me years ago.Girls save your money,you don't need an eye cream,a face cream does the job.I love my face creams with antioxidants , two in one, less money , more results.But as far as eye creams go , I would say in terms of hydration only this is one of the better ones.

This product is a lot of hype, and based on the name or whatnot it's appealing to buy, plain and simple. It is moisturizing, a tad greasy, definitely an eye cream for bedtime. I wasn't able to wear this during the day under makeup. My skin is dry/ acne prone/ oilier in summer. If you want it just because and don't mind spending the money, I don't think it's a bad product, but like most department store skin care items, not justified by the price based on the performance and quality.

on 11/7/2013 8:12:00 PM

Not as moisturising as I'd hoped. It disappears after 15 mins, not sure if it's absorbed or evaporated but my eye area doesn't feel hydrated or supple after use.
Also didn't notice any changes, it's okay for daily use but don't expect it to improve conditions such as dark circles/puffiness/fine lines.

on 10/17/2013 2:50:00 AM

One thing good about this product is, this is really moisturizing for your skin around eye area. If you are looking for a product that will ease your panda eyes, this is not something you wanna get. If you are looking for a product that can chase the dryness away for ur skin around the eyes ,yes, this is generally good and it do not cause me bumps around the skin which is another good thing.

on 10/14/2013 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I was given this to try -- full sizes, two jars. I still have one jar without opening.

I would not pay more than $5 for this cream as it does not do anything for my eyes. It kind of sits on top of the skin and does not penetrate. I used almost half of the first jar trying to make it work. Used it over eye serum, and then as a double layer over BB eye cream which does sink in. When this is on top of a more moisturizing eye cream or serum, it sits. that's all. Under makeup, it makes the skin feel like it is pulling.

not one of Kiehl's stars and would not buy at all.

save your money there are a million better creams out there.

on 10/14/2013 7:41:00 PM

Michelle Phan recommended this on her youtube a long time ago. I had used several jars of this and didn't see a difference. It is also too oily to use under makeup. I wouldn't buy this again.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This was just an average eye cream. I feel like it hydrated my under eyes for the time that it was being applied but after it sunk in, I didnt see many benefits. for the price, it can hydrate more than that. Felt like regular lotion.

on 10/8/2013 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Chinese mid 30s, starting to get crepey near inner corners.

The sample packet 1.5ml lasted for over 2 weeks, inclu sometimes applying 2x. Just wasn't wow'd... the "slip" btwn the aqua and the shea was interesting, but the cream seemed to do a disappearing act (aka sink into my skin) in 1-2 hrs.. that I would want to reapply again, b/c the eye area still appeared dry. So meh. FYI in btwn any eye samples / products I'm testing, I resort to the Kiehls Ultra Facial lotion under my eyes which I actually like better than this product.

That said, if you like this product but don't like the jar... go buy the "sample packet lots" off Ebay. Seems like it's cheaper than the $28.50 14ml jar version.

on 10/2/2013 9:24:00 AM

I brought this from all the great reviews and was also recommended to me by Kiehls. I have no major issues around my eyes except occasionally puffy eyes. I say this eye cream is very average. All it does is moisturizing around the eye areas. No anti-aging effect. The texture is somewhere between cream and lotion, not too thick so it was easily applied around the eyes.

Will not purchase again, as for this price tag there are many other eye creams with more benefits such as firming etc.