Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

3.0

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Cystic acne. That is all :/

on 10/13/2014 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I hate this stuff! I blamed my terrible breakouts on my BB Cream, but after using that without this my face was fine. This stuff makes you break out like crazy. Will not buy again. STAY AWAY

I use this as a primer for my concealer. I like it but I don't love it. I have small pores on my cheeks. This product minimizes it but it doesn't fill them in completely. I apply this before my concealer and I find that it makes my concealer go on smoother. This doesn't;t make my face makeup slide off or anything like that but I know for some people that it does. Overall I like this product but I wouldn't repurchase it. I find that I'm not reaching for it as much anymore.

on 9/30/2014 3:18:00 PM

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. What really gets me is the greasy texture. I prefer to moisturize and apply this, then leave it to soak in for about 10 minutes. This way some of the product can be absorbed. The finish is pretty good, provided you have the 10 minute absorption time. If youre in a rush, this is so not for you. Otherwise, I'd recommend the Garnier 5 Sec Blur. It does all the same things, but it's not greasy and absorbs very quickly. It even mattifies the skin. Save your $7 and invest in Garnier if you can.

on 9/30/2014 3:19:00 AM

I've never used a pore minimizing product so I can't compare it to any others, but I love this so much! Throughout the day I was thinking "wow my face looks extra good today" and then I realized I used this, my problem areas are my nose and next to nose under my eyes, I have kinda big pores on those spots which makes my foundation look a little weird. Not today! My face looked smooth and even. I can't believe I waited so long to pick this up. I love this product it's worth the try for only $6

on 9/24/2014 9:36:00 PM

this product is "okay" I really don't notice a huge difference in my pores or my makeup wear, it looks the same. its just a silicone base and even tho I have dry skin it made my t zone shine..that's where I have small pores that are noticable and gave it. a shot there it doesn't erase the pores as much as it fills them in if that makes sense. overall this is okay I wont repurchase because I dont think its necessary for me.

on 9/24/2014 7:32:00 PM

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
I tried sample packet and it lasted about 2 days. It claims "pore less looking skin. Lightweight primer." It has a silicone texture. The packaging is cute colors. I used it as a primer and not as a primer. It works well both ways on my medium sized pores. I use Lancôme Visionnaire to decrease my pores at night and sometimes in the morning after a scrub. I think I might buy the full size tube since it's a good price $7.99 CAD and its small to take on a trip.

on 9/24/2014 11:17:00 AM

I registered just to write this!
I have fine pores but as soon as I put my foundation on they open up and look huge.
Saw this and thought it was worth a try as an alternative to porefessional.
This product is fab, it made a noticeably huge improvement to my pores.
You need to apply it properly (the lady at the benefit counter taught me this) you need to dab it on where your pores are most visible. Dab far more than you think you need to as this gets the product right into the pores. Once you've dabbed lots then wipe the excess over the skin without rubbing it. Used properly this works as well as the expensive brands for my combination skin.
I like the packaging as it looks more expensive than it is.
Still wondering why it says adults only though!

on 9/22/2014 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is good, doesn't break me out. Wouldn't buy it again because there are a lot of better products that do more, but worth a try because it's straightforward and pretty cheap!

Heads up though, I would say it only blurs my pores a good 40% and blurs it about that much too. Not drastic, but it's not ineffective either.

on 9/18/2014 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product has THE definition of mixed reviews and I can understand why.
This is the first pore-reducing product I've tried (not sure why; some massive pores across the bridge of my nose and cheeks), and I can only agree with the other reviews:
- Did reduce my pore-size a little
- Very strange oily consistency which doesn't really fade
- Does set with foundation well, even on dry patches

All in all good product for the price tag, though I'm sure similar higher-end products can do a better job.