Sukin Facial Moisturiser

4.1

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Paradisi Extract, (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool, * Limonene. * * Natural component of essential oils.

on 1/15/2012 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this product. Its become my HG Moisturiser

Pros:
A little goes a long way
Affordable
Great for sensitive skin - doesnt break me out
Smells great
made in australia
It isnt greasy - farely thick creme consistency which settles into skin beautifully.

Cons:
None.

on 1/7/2012 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i love this product! i love that the packaging makes it so easy to use! i love that it's all natural and cruelty-free. i love that the moisturiser is not greasy and absorbs into my skin really easily and leaves my skin actually feeling moisturised. i use this with the Sukin rose hip oil just for that added moisture. perfect!!!

on 10/24/2011 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The best non greasy natural moisturizer that is kind to the pocket, I'm sold. I love it. Keen to try their other products.

EDIT: I don't know why but my skin became really congested recently. I don't know if it is this or change in season. I've been too scared to use this again and waiting for my skin to normalise before I try this again. Be careful!

on 9/15/2011 8:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

For the price, this is amazing. I don't even think I have to write a review 'cause I'd just be repeating what everybody else has already said. This is not only dirt cheap, but one of the nicest moisturizers I've used.

on 9/12/2011 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this moisturiser, when ever I wear make up I use this as a base under it and it makes my face look so dewy and gorgeous! If I use it during the day it gives me a radiant shine, it's very light on the face so you hardly notice you're wearing it. My only problem is that it takes a little work working it into your face, other than that, 5/5!

on 9/4/2011 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this! It's the second moisturizer I've used and definitely the best! The first moisturizer I used was high-end. It was a Missha moisturizer which was $20-$49 (it's been a while, forgive me) and this is hands down the best. First, it's dirt cheap - I got it for $7.50! I adore the packaging (it's a pump so it's really hygienic) and it's not tested on animals! I'm also very surprised that such a cheap moisturizer does not contain mineral oil! Usually cheap moisturizers do but this doesn't so big plus for me! It's gotten rid of the dry patches in my cheeks.
The only bad thing about this product is that (I think) it's only in Australia so not everybody can buy it. ):

on 8/1/2011 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG moisturiser!! I love love love this product!! I love how it's natural and organic, it's so moisturising, smells HEAVENLY and a little pea sized amount is enough for the whole face, it's so light and non greasy!! in love! Will definitely keep purchasing this. The price is also amazing and the amount is a lot and i love how it's made in australia.

I LOVE this moisturiser - mainly for the all natural ingredients, It is really creamy, and pretty much every creamy moisturiser i have tried has broken me out but i can slather this all over my face and it will not give me one extra pimple, also because the ingredients are sooo good i even use this around my eyes and have had no problems ( i just use a little less so i don't get milia). I wouldn't say this is the most moisturising moisturiser :P in the entire world but i will take a bit of dryness over pimples any day ( and this does do a good job with my extremely dry skin (cause i use bp, alpha and beta hydroxy acid, tea tree oil, baking soda, haha yea a lot of drying products) - but my skin does get a bit flaky on where i have put my spot treatments when i put my face powder on so i am going to try mixing this with a few drops of almond oil or if that fails jojoba oil and see how it goes. Also it has quite a nice smell for an organic product, kinda smells like the taste of jaffas if that makes sense :) And I have probably purchased this about 20 times so obviously i love it!!! <3

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is an excellent natural moisturizer. Found it in an organic grocery store in Canada. Price is good too.

on 7/22/2011 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used this moisturizer for a couple of years, and it's HG for me. The price isn't bad too, around RM30 at my local pharmacy, and it's easy to find. It comes in a light brown semi-opaque pump bottle to preserve the content's freshness. I do wish that it's more travel friendly though, or come in a travel tube so I don't worry about it spilling all over my luggage bag. You CAN twist the pump itself to lock it, but that is not secure enough. When I travel I just pump some into a small pot for traveling, so no biggie but some people don't like a jar type of container.

The consistency is a light cream that is truly fast absorbing and hydrates my combo skin completely. I use it at night, and experienced no dryness whatsoever sleeping in an air conditioned room in a tropics country. Smells like cupcakes! I don't know... at first I didn't really like the smell because although it smells delish, I don't like my skincare products smelling like food! But over time I got over it and now I don't really pay attention to it anymore. I think a lot of people would love it though. :) I'd played around with other moisturizers, usually with a bunch of chemicals in it and they usually feel they are sitting on top of my face and not really absorb. I'd tried Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture for Combo skin, Simple Kind to Skin Light Moisturizer, Olay Total Effects Gentle Moisturizer, Avon's Regenerist... and I always come back to this one. Now that I've added Olay Pro X Professional Cleansing System brush to my routine, this moisturizer can truly sink in quickly and I can just feel my skin slurrrping it all up! In the morning my skin feels smooth, plump and well hydrated. Love it. <3

Ingredients:
Aloe Vera, Sesame Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Rosehip Oil, Wheat Germ Oil

* Natural component of essential oils.

Edit: I no longer use this as I discovered I have mild rosacea and this stuff turns my skin pink and feels "warm" on skin. Nevertheless I'm not changing the rating - it really is nice when my skin was at top form.

Popular Moisturizers