NARS Sex Appeal

4.3

on 4/16/2011 10:59:00 PM

IM SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH THIS BLUSH. SERIOUSLY. So ive been searching for a blush like this ever since i got into makeup(2-3 years ago). Before purchasing, i was hesitant because with all these reviews they say that this blush wouldnt show on people with my skin coloring, nc25(ceylan in nars sheer glow), but i tried it anyways. and THEY ARE WRONG. i packed this blush on thinking i needed alot to get it to show, and when i look in natural light it looked waaaay over applied. I tried again with a light application this time, and its BEAUTIFUL. with my yellow undertones, its hard for me to find a peach blush that wont make me look tan or burnt, because i like to embrace my pale-ness, haha. But finally i did! it doesnt pull extremely peach or pink, but its the perfect balance between the two, and when paired with mac vanilla pigment my face literally glows with radiance! im am a 10000% satisfied, and i will be wearing this everyday!!!

And to all the ladies nc25-35 that look this over just because its so light, try it on just incase. As long as you have yellow undertones, im sure you can pull it off.

on 4/12/2011 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't own a lot of NARS blushes, but of the ones I do own this is the one I like the least. I was really excited when I read about the release on the net, and ordered it right away. I am a NW15 for reference, and this barely shows up on my skin. If I want to get any colour I have to pack on a lot of product, which I find strange for a NARS blush. Will not buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am NC 20-ish (I think) and I adore this blush. I am strongly considering getting rid of all my other blushes and using only this one! I love it! It makes me have a very natural flush. I used to have Amour, which is OK, but seemed very bright on my fair skin. Sex Appeal is a very light color, but that is what I like. It also lasts the whole day. I am very pleased and have even purchased a backup.

UPDATE: Hit pan!!! Love!

on 3/28/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I cannot believe how much I love this blush. I am an NC35 and it gives me the most perfect pinkish hue on my cheeks. It is not very pigmented which means you wont' overdo it and barely shows up. But that is exactly what I was looking for, a blush that gave me a natural flush without looking made up. It is perfect for the "no make-up" look.

on 3/28/2011 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this blush. I don't like blush shades that are bright or have tons of glitter, so this was perfect. It gives me enough color. I used to own Orgasm but the color was too much and especially the glitter. I'm pretty fair so this really worked for me!

on 3/27/2011 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I try not to buy NARS blushes because, even though many of them are so pretty, they are made almost exclusively from hazardous ingredients (BHA, triclosan, parabens, FD&C colors, etc.). I bought this anyway because, well, it's just such a flattering and natural shade that I caved. On my fair complexion, it's perfect for creating a slight flush or for enhancing another shade of blush. I really, really like the way it looks, I do. I just don't see any reason why NARS can't replace at least some of the most harmful ingredients, so that I feel comfortable wearing their blush more than a few times a month. I know many probably don't care about the individual ingredients in the compact, but it's something I think is important to keep in mind.

on 3/24/2011 10:40:00 AM

Well, what can I say. It is a nice blush, I love the colour, looks very natural on my skin, very fresh, good for spring time. But the problem is it is hardly pigmented at all. I'm NW20 and I need to work really hard to make it show. I use a flat top buffer brush for that purpose and I think this is the only kind of brush that's going to work with this blush. But using it this way the blush definitely won't last long. Nevermind. Not my favourite.

on 3/24/2011 4:50:00 AM

I am very fair (NC 15).For some reason I could not get this to show up on me, it would almost disappear into my skin. I wish this one would have worked I love the pale-peachiness of it and think it would look great for spring. I found the formula of this blush chalky, poorly pigmented and hard to work with. I ended up returning it :(

on 3/13/2011 3:13:00 PM

Love this blush. I'm NC15, and it shows up really nicely. It can actually get pretty bright if I build it up. I always put a lot of thought into it before I buy a NARS blush, because they are pretty expensive, but no regrets about this one :)

on 3/13/2011 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this blush. I was hesitant to buy it at first because it looked really light for my skintone(NC35). However once I applied it to my skin it just looked really pretty. It gives you a natural peach flush, it is very buildable as well. Would really recommend this blush.

Top Rated NARS Products