Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

3.9

on 10/28/2012 7:02:00 PM

I got this as a gift from a friend. My shade is 160 Stay My Rose. I wear this to school everyday when I feel as if my lips are really dull.
It's very pigmented and illuminating , the smell is gorgeous, and I LOVE the shape of the brush.
However, it doesn't do what it says, which is lasting up to 6 hours. It lasts 1 hour at the most, and that's a real downside because it would be a great lipgloss. It might be just me that finds that to be the case though. My lips are very dry all the time, and they normally absorb anything that gets put on them like sponges.
Also, I've found that it has a bit of a numbing effect on my lips.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I've been wearing this gloss for a few hours, I've even eaten with it on, and it's still going strong. I'm on a red lip kick and am wearing Timeless allure. It's a nice noticeable red that's not to flashy. Great for work. This keeps my super dry lips moisturized. I'm a fan.

on 9/30/2012 7:24:00 PM

I bought this today in Eternity, a nude pinkish-brown. It always amazes me when people say that any gloss stays on for hours--it lasted maybe an hour, but nothing really lasts on my lips. Nice gloss, not sticky, not drying. Very little color--in summary, a nice average gloss, but nothing special. I had a $2 off coupon at CVS and 25% off on top of that--so for a couple of dollars it was fine, but I don't think I'd repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This gloss is great! I don't know what color I have (its printed on a sticker that comes off with the plastic wrap). However, I have one of the warmer nude colors. It glides on nicely and is not sticky. I drink water all day so mine doesnt last 6 hours as the bottle says though. I will still buy it again!

on 9/28/2012 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this lipgloss!! Its the best.. i got this as a gift one time and i fell in love i have almost every shade (exept the really nasty black one! haha)
* first it smells good
* second its bottle is sorta cute
*third its not sticky
* and lastly it really does stay on for at least 4 hours
* and it has a wife variety of colors!

i love this product!

on 9/25/2012 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like these glosses. They are super shiny and moisturizing without being too slick, they don't migrate and pool, and they fade without getting sticky and leaving a ring in the inner corners of my lips. The price is also great, $4.99 where I live. I took off one lippie because the pigmentation isn't that good. These do look nice worn over lipstick, but I prefer to wear them alone. I will repurchase, and who knows, Rimmel may upgrade the pigmentation one day.

on 9/24/2012 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I do not like this product...Its got the most horrible smell, like gasoline in a way. BLEECH! Hardly any color goes on lips but at least it does not dry them out. Thats the only upside.

on 9/19/2012 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I got this in the color "all day seduction", a coral red with gold shimmer. Overall it's a pretty solid gloss. Comfortable wear, great shine, and reasonable wear time.
The wear time is definitely not the claimed 6 hours and the gloss is not super pigmented. It also has a scent and a hint of a taste, but nothing really noticeable.
I really like the packaging. There's a stopper, and with the paddle-shaped sponge applicator, it pulls out the just the perfect amount of product each time for me (YMMV).

on 9/7/2012 1:46:00 PM

I got the gold colored one. It's nice but there isn't much color to it. This is an awesome gloss to put over a light nude or pink color because it gives a golden tint. I would buy it again for sure.

on 9/6/2012 12:32:00 PM

I give a solid "meh" to this product. It's not great, but it's not terrible. I would say this for most of Rimmel's line, save their mascara, which is terrific.
This gloss isn't awful, but not awesome either. It's kind of runny, doesn't last, but it smells okay, and applies decently.

Recommended for Medium Skin