Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (was SS197)

4.5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVELOVELOVE this brush. It is beyond soft and makes your foundation go on smoothly. I recommend it to any one that needs a good make up brush. I just recently started testing out different brushes and this is the best. It is worth every cent.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the first foundation brush that I would repurchase if it broke or got lost. That's saying a lot, I've tried many different companies and many different foundation brushes. This one is the best!! Sigma brushes really do put Mac's to shame. Mac brushes shed & the quality just isn't there for what ur paying. I've had the F80 brush for at least a year now & I honestly don't think it's ever shed once. I wash it every week using a mild shampoo from Sephora or sometimes baby shampoo. My only complaint would be that certain foundations are very difficult to get out. It does get some build up in the center of the brush and it's very hard to get out. But with that being said, it still is the best foundation brush on the market and I will probably always have this brush in my collection!

on 1/10/2014 12:05:00 AM

This brush is great for applying foundation. It gives a nice even application, but doesn't sheer out coverage. I love it and definately would repurchase.

on 1/8/2014 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This was the first foundation brush I bought when I switched back to liquid foundation a couple months ago. Naturally, I read a lot of reviews about different brushes that could be used to stipple...and this one had glowing reviews.

I figured I'd order it off Sigma's website since it was a good price and I didn't know if I was going to like the technique or the way it looked, etc.

The F80 definitely applies foundation nicely and evenly. But...if you have oily skin, and start shampooing it every other day, it falls apart very quickly. I probably got a month out of this before I had to throw it away. In the meantime, the brush lost its softness.

I most likely will never purchase another Sigma brush because of the quality issues I had. If anyone reading this is looking for a good liquid foundation brush, I recommend Urban Decay's Good Karma Optical Blurring...it's only $4 more and it will last you!

on 1/6/2014 7:18:00 PM

Excellent foundation brush. Gives you a perfect flawless finish. You do not need a lot of product and this brush blends your foundation in beautifully! I would highly recommend this brush!

on 1/5/2014 10:06:00 PM

This brush is an absolute essential for me. I use it for EVERYTHING -- powder foundation, pressed powder, cream foundation, liquid foundation, loose minerals. It's amazing! The quality is superb. I love that it's soft to the touch but still firm enough for precise applications. Definitely a staple product for any beauty junkie.

on 12/28/2013 10:09:00 PM

LOVE this brush! I use both liquid & cream foundations & have found with both formulations I'm using much less product than ever before AND getting much more even coverage. Won't hesitate to repurchase & will be happily gifting as a birthday present to all my foundation wearing friends!

I really like this foundation brush. It buffs foundation into skin beautifully and gives a nice even finish. My only complaint would be that I find it very difficult to clean. I have found, however, that if you wash it frequently it is easier to keep makeup from building up. All in all this is another great brush from Sigma.

on 12/25/2013 3:40:00 PM

This is a pretty good brush, and the price is great at only $20. However--maybe it's just me--I have so much trouble cleaning this. For some reason the foundation has caked up in the middle and I can't seem to get it out. It's making the application uneven since the inner bristles are all bunched together. I've washed this with baby shampoo weekly for several weeks and I still can't get it all out. As much as I like this brush, I might switch to another that I won't have to buy extra products for to clean, and just keep this one as a backup.

on 12/25/2013 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Seriously the beeeest foundation brush ever
Since I bought it (before 4 months) I have never used any other foundation brush
It simply gives the perfect flawless look without streaking
and you really get what you have paid for !