Stila Creme Bouquet

3.5

on 12/21/2006 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was expecting a soft, warm, creamy scent. Instead, I got this pungent, musky smell layered with artifical flowers. No go.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this scent. To me its very powdery, feminine and fresh all at the same time. I am 34 and I find this to be my "go to" scent for everyday. Its not overpowering at least with my body chemistry. My DH loves the smell on me. I would definitely buy it again.

on 10/9/2006 5:33:00 PM

I just bought the full bottle this weekend. I had the solid perfume and loved the way it smelled, very soft and feminine. The bottle smells a little different but I broke down and bought it b/c I wanted the scent to last longer on my skin. On me, it smells like a powdery vanilla. Some people say it is perfect for the spring/summer but I prefer to wear this in the fall/winter b/c of the vanilla notes. I like vanilla fragrances in the winter b/c they remind me of the holidays. I just read in Lucky magazine that Milla Jovovich likes this fragrance b/c it reminds her of her childhood. I can see that also b/c it does smell very powdery and young. Although this is not my favorite fragrance, I do enjoy it and I would repurchase.

on 9/26/2006 3:49:00 PM

There's something very comforting about this scent, and that's probably the fact that it smells just like baby powder. Baby powder smells great on a baby, not so great on a 36-year-old woman. The bottle is pretty and looks nice on a vanity. That said, $50 is a lot for a pretty bottle.

on 9/1/2006 2:52:00 PM

I bought a roll-on from ebay because I was curious about this scent. Well, I LOVE IT! I went to sephora and also bought the hair powder and the actual frangrance bottle! Its a nice scent w/o being too overpowering.

on 8/16/2006 9:51:00 PM

i thought this item was going to be like stila aqua flaunt. i loved those.. they smelled just like pez candy. was very disappointed in creme bouquet.

on 8/16/2006 3:41:00 PM

Mostly baby powder on me, which I like, and just a touch of floral. There's a tenderness about this perfume that reminds me of flowergirls in wedding parties, wearing baby's breath amidst soft, cascading curls. I received a generous roll-on of this, and I think that will do me just fine. Unless I really fall in love with this, which I see happening...

EDIT: I did fall in love with this, and ordered a FB right away. It's just so delicate and feminine and I love the way it melts into my skin. Now one of my ultimate favorites! continued >>

on 8/12/2006 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the roll-on off of ebay because I was so curious about this scent. Well, it is nice - and powdery. I smell mostly a strong powder smell. It is pleasant and comforting and I will use up all of what I have, but I doubt I'll buy again. If you are looking for a body lotion that has a similar smell, you should try Aveeno Baby, Lavender & Vanilla Calming Comfort Lotion. It is a nice lotion and it will enhance the Creme Bouquet but stays in the background and doesn't last as near as long.

Oh... sweet... Lord... make it stop! This scent is nauseating and gives me a killer headache. It's this wretchedly sweet babypowder floral, which I might add is a dreadful combination, to my nose anyway. I wish I could go back in time and unspritz this, because once it was there it would not leave me be! I could practically see this thick, pink cloud of stench wafting straight up through my nose, finding it's way to my brain and making it pound into the sides of my skull... Maybe that's a bit dramatic, but that's how it felt, lol :) My sorely battered nose finally got some relief after it mellowed down (which probably didn't take too long, but since I didn't like the scent it felt like forever), it's not half as bad after the drydown, but still not to my liking. Also, it reminds me very much of old people... which is funny as people seem to find it a girly scent... Oh well, to each his own :o) I would just say to try before you buy, because so many reviewers think it's a lovely scent, it's probably just a matter of my chemistry and personal scent preference. I feel awful saying bad stuff about Stila, because I normally love their products!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Gave me a headache. Too heavy for me. Very heavy floral. I can see how some people might really like all the floral in this, but it gave be a bad headache, so back to Sephora it went.

Popular Fragrances