Ecotools retractable kabuki

4.6

on 7/7/2012 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I have not had the best experience with other EcoTools brushes, but this is totally different. Applys powder perfectly, and I love that it's retractable so I can just toss into my purse and not have to worry about it getting messed up. Great brush and good price too.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love this brush! So far it hasn't fallen apart like I've read in other reviews (I've had it for quite some time, like over a year).

Excellent kabuki brush. Highly recommend. All the brushes in the range are fantastic quality and a fraction of the cost of brushes from Bobbi Brown, Mac, etc. Go buy. You won't regret. Their Bronzing brush is fab too.

on 6/30/2012 1:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I got this on iherb.com for about $7 I think (use this code for $5 off any purchase
"GAC548") Soooo anyway this is my first ecotools brush and I LOVE it, it's just what I needed - a low cost, dense, high quality, retractable (for cleanliness) kabuki brush! There isn't really much to say except that it does it's job perfectly, I use it for my powder in the morning and touchups during the day : )
Edit:
Unfortunately after about a month of daily use and a few washes the brush separated from the base, I glued it back in but now it's not retractable : (

on 6/8/2012 11:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm really impressed with this brush. Very soft, just the right density, and good for applying powder and blending makup. And portable! For the price it's definitely definitely worth it.

on 6/7/2012 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

So great! I love the design - so cute and convenient, keeps the brush clean. SO soft, I can't believe it was so cheap. I bought mine on amazon for about 7 bucks - I couldn't believe it, especially buying all these expensive sephora brushes. This is ten times better than the sephora kabuki I had, which was rough and fell apart and just bad all together. Applys my BE makeup very well. Everyone should have one!

on 4/22/2012 9:37:00 PM

I used to like it.. I used it with my mac mineral powder to go. However, recently I found it to be rougher than other ecotools brushes and no longer use this.

on 4/22/2012 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My all-time, go-to, do-everything brush. I toss it in my bag, use it for mineral foundation (kept partial closed to stiffen the bristles), for cream brush (partial closed to fit my L'Oreal jar) and for powder (fully open). The packaging is simple with just a logo stamped in the lid and you don't need to worry about scratching, etc. Ridiculously cheap, usable and soft. A must have for all newbie or casual makeup users.

on 4/17/2012 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I absolutely love this brush!!! Its the perfect travel size brush for applying powder, bronzer or blush on the go! I love how you can just easily stick it in your purse and you can put a cap over it to prevent the brush from shedding. I wash it with baby shampoo and the quality still feels the same since the first day I purchased it. It is worth the money!

on 4/15/2012 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I purchased this brush approximately two months ago to use with loose mineral powder foundation. I payed approximately $12.00 Canadian. I have sensitive skin. This brush is soft and does not irritate my skin. The bristles are dense and not flimsy. It works well applying loose powder although I usually do tap off excess since it holds powder so well. I have washed the brush with baby shampoo a few times and have not experienced any problems with shedding. A definite repurchase.

Top Rated Ecotools Products