E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 9/30/2011 12:18:00 PM

great brush, i think i paid about $6 on it off ebay including postage. I live in Australia but we dont get ELF here and i saw all the rave reviews on makeupalley. I use this to apply my mineral foundation. Does and excellent job. The bristles are dense and thick and soft! i like the ergononmic handle. This is a a great product at a great price. I dont use it to apply liquid foundation, but for mineral foundation its perfect! Buy it, this brush is fabulous!

on 9/29/2011 3:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I chose this brush over my MAC 130 brush for liquid foundation. I think I've said enough.

on 9/29/2011 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'm going to buy two more. That alone should tell you how much I love this brush.

on 9/29/2011 12:02:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a great brush for the price, amazing. The quality is not always 100% dependable as I have two of these and one, the handle is not secure. I do not like the way this applies liquid foundation, but I do like it for powder products. I would repurchase these. For the price, you really cannot beat these brushes.

on 9/28/2011 11:31:00 PM

Why have I not picked this brush up sooner?! I am in love with this brush. I'm considering getting another one because I would like one for liquid foundation and one for powder products. It does take a long time to dry, but other than that I totally recommend this brush!

on 9/27/2011 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm with the majority here too! There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said about this brush. The short......it's cheap, it's soft, it's densely packed and def worth the $3!

on 9/27/2011 2:13:00 PM

A "YouTube made me do it" but in a good way. I'd been wanting this brush for a while but my Target didn't have this in stock until around July. I hate ordering from ELF online because of the shipping costs, and I don't want to buy a bunch of products just to get to the minimum. When I saw this in stock, I definitely got it. It's a brush that does its job. I can't say many bad things about it, really. Just that it sure does know how to collect lint from to time.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

LOVE! If you do not have this ........buy it today. Dirt cheap good quality. SO WORTH THE PRICE.

on 9/26/2011 8:36:00 AM

I got one of these because of all of the great reviews. I really like it, although as you ladies promised, sure enough the head came unstuck from the handle pretty quickly. Never mind, I just need to get the superglue out.

I use it to put on my liquid foundation (I dab it on my face first in the general direction, then use the brush to stipple and swirl it around. It's great, I'm very happy with it. No more sponges for me!

on 9/26/2011 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My favorite brush! I have a stipple brush but it's not as dense as I need for my liquid foundation but who cares because I have this brush!! I stipple my foundation into my skin with this brush and it looks perfect. I can still see my pores and my skin looks awesome. It does not have alot of excess product on it. It's easy to clean. I can't sing this brush's praises enough. I have bought extra just in the off chance everyone realizes how wonderful this brush is and I can't find it anymore. Matter of fact, I think I'm about to go buy another one now!