E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 10/10/2011 11:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

In one word. WONDERFUL!!! :)
Seroiusly go buy one haha

on 10/9/2011 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I initially had my misgivings about this brush because I believed the Sonia Kashuk flat-top was great already. I wondered, "How could this be good at foundation?" But on a whim I tossed it in my basket at Target anyway and figured I'd see.

One word - WOW. I was completely wrong to doubt it. This brush is so far the best tool I've used to apply foundation. It truly applies it seamlessly, without streaking, which is what I often experienced with the SK brush, having me go back and blend out the lines with a sponge. It is quite dense and I've never had an issue with the brush absorbing my makeup - in fact, I think it absorbs very little to none.

The synthetic hairs aren't the softest synthetics - SK is better in that regard - but for what a great job it does, its easy to overlook. For only $3, this is a great miracle product.

on 10/8/2011 7:49:00 PM

A great multi-purpose brush. I use it for my mac blot powder, picks up just the perfect amount. It is soft, but not too soft, which I absolutely love. It is only $1 at Target and dries overnight even thought it's incredibly dense. I know of other people who use this as a blush brush or foundation brush. This is a must have!!!

on 10/6/2011 4:14:00 PM

This brush is amazing I use it for my powder all the time and it works great. The brush is very soft and it's not pricey at all. You can get it at target or the eye lips face website. I do have a backup for this brush because I love it so much!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This brush is AMAZING! great for powder foundation or liquid, bronzers, blushes, anything! soft and dense. and very affordable. i've had mine for almost 6 months and no shedding. the handle does come loose like most elf brushes but idc! i love it! excellent brush.

on 10/6/2011 4:05:00 AM

I love using this to blend out liquid foundation.

I Love This Brush! its So Soft Its great With Liquid Foundation! I just Love It So Much <3

on 9/30/2011 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This brush is crazy soft. The bristles are dense and give you flawless coverage. I have yet to experience any fallout with bristles. The only complaint I have is that the brush (as is true with many e.l.f. brushes) has a tendency to come loose from the handle. It's nothing that can't be easily fixed with a little superglue. It's great when you find inexpensive products that deliver.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Only 3 dollars for a high quality brush, it's simply unheard of, but it's true! This has got to be the softest brush I have ever owned and I have never experienced any shedding. You must try it!

on 9/30/2011 12:47:00 PM

I LOVE THIS BRUSH
I have the MAC 198 (i think) the larger stippling brush and i find that using the elf powder brush is SO much better because the bristles are denser therefore giving you a fuller more flawless coverage. I use it with a variety of liquid foundations as it states on the website it can be used with liquid products aswell.
Id totally recomend buying this product its so cheap and gives you a flawless foundation!