Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse

3.3

Ingredients for MAYBELLINE DREAM LIQUID MOUSSE FOUNDATION: Water (Aqua), Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

on 6/21/2010 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Dream liquid mousse foundation is very reminiscent of Giorgio Armani foundation---really! no kidding! and I actually like the finish better. I am an NC30 and I use Nude Light #4 and it matches me nicely.

If you want full coverage and a matte look this foundation is NOT for you.The texture of this foundation is reminiscent of a tinted moisturizer/ sunblock.

I like this foundation because it never looks heavy or cakey! It looks natural and clean, my skin still shows through. I look like I'm wearing my natural skin but a better version of it with a nice, healthy satiny sheen---not oily.

What helps me with my oil control is using a good oil controlling loose powder on top of it. I use Palgantong powder---a Japanese brand.

on 6/19/2010 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This was mainy all cons for me. It didn't cover much and i would probably compare it to the coverage of a tinted moisturizer. It did at least look natural though, but i think the price is fairly good and if you're looking for a simple foundation to just even your skin tone rather than hide any imperfections then i suggest this, but otherwise don't go for it.

on 6/15/2010 3:39:00 PM

I really like the texture of this.It does feel like smooth mousse on your skin but its only good for the first 2 hours of the day. Nice build up but it does look cakey with medium coverage. I have combo skin and this product was clearly not for me. Way too oily as time passed and felt very cakey. Couldn't wait to get it off my face!
I would never buy this again. When it comes to your skin I've learned to invest in high quality products

on 6/15/2010 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This foundation gives a light-medium coverage, maybe a little more. I don't know what a "mousse" is supposed to feel like on my skin, but this makeup was definitely creamier than I expected, and because it's so creamy it's a little hard to blend. The color selection is probably the worst quality about this product, I got the lightest shade (Porcelain Ivory Light 1) and it was still too dark for my skin tone. It does give an "airbrush"/satin finish which is nice and the pump packaging is good, however the overall quality of this makeup just isn't great. Decent, but not great. Would probably be better for normal-dry skin.

This product was amazing! I have combination/oily skin and found that it was perfect when I set it with a powder (which I always do anyways!) I believe that this is the perfect fall/winter foundation! Since I have thrown away the bottle (I finished it all about 2 weeks ago!) I can't remember my color (I think it might have been the second lightest shade- something ivory?) - but it was the best color match that I have ever found in a foundation and even though without setting it kind-of wore off of my face, when set it might be my all time favorite foundation. I will definitely be repurchasing when fall rolls around again!

On a sidenote: My sister also tried this foundation and on her skin it oxidized. Her skin is a couple of shades darker than mine- her colr was classic ivory. I found it very wierd that this happend to her and not me, however, most foundations DO oxidize on her, so this would be expected.

on 6/14/2010 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really wanted to love this foundation, for a while I actually liked it a lot.

It was easy to blend, decent color match, the bottle has a really nice pump, but it wasn't very long wearing in the sense that like an hour after I applied it it started to oxidize to an orange color (I tried two shades, and mixing them) and it sunk into my pores and made them look HUGE, no good at all : (

on 6/14/2010 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I do not like this foundation at all. When I bought this product in Porcelain Ivory 1, Rite Aid I thought it might be a little dark for me, and I was right. When I first put the foundation on it looked great, it covered all of my redness and acne. But as the day went on it wore off, got darker, and made my skin extremely oily. My mom is using this foundation in Nude Beige 3.5 and looks wonderful on her. But she has dry skin and I have very oily and acne prone skin. Maybe it is better for people who have dry skin and not oily. I will not be being buying this product ever again.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I purchased this product after using the Maybelline 24hr foundation. I really like the 24hr formula, but wanted a product with a pump. I purchased this at Walgreens during a BOGO 1/2 OFF.

Pros: The pump worked great. It dispensed just enough product with two small pumps to cover my entire face evenly. It felt smooth on my skin. Had great coverage.

Cons: not my shade. It was a weird greyish color. I purchased the same shade (caramel) as my 24hr foundation, but this was way off. The next shade up Cocoa, which is way too dark.

on 6/9/2010 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This product gives you a really flawless coverage and lasts long. But it made any pimples on my face flare up and even made me break out in a few little bumps.

on 6/8/2010 11:37:00 PM

Ok so when I first tried this foundation it was really good, at work I looked flawless and it didnt feel heavy at all, then I started noticing how shiny I was getting 3 or 4 hours after application.!! I don't think it can be explained by the warm summer because even with slight body temperature (heating in winter, layering jackets) it gets all oily and I feel like my face is melting off!
The colours in this range are really nice, they have both yellow and pink tones, and the packaging is cute but its a shame the foundation doesn't last!
I do use a setting powder but this foundation just slips off my face, as a drugstore foundation it is not bad, but I like my foundations to last atleast 9-10 hours!! I will have to keep looking for my HG!!