E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I guess Christmas came a little early for me because my god, this is one helluva good brush--the best face brush I've tried! I don't think I need to write much to convince all of you to buy this because not only is it sooo cheap, but the quality of this brush would make me pay 10x more for this. Super soft, multi-functional, I can literally do my whole face routine with just this brush. I love it so much, I have two of these that I carry with me all the time when I travel. Highly recommend that you ditch those high end face brushes that only rob you of your money and buy this one instead! Haha.

Didn't take away a lippie even though this isn't my HG foundation brush anymore (now it's the Shiseido foundation brush) because I use this to buff away streaks left by my smaller foundation brush. I'm still loving this baby and I'm still thinking whether or not I should buy two more since I use it everyday and would love to have backups in case the other two are dirty. It still remains a must have for me, especially now that I wear more loose mineral foundation and this buffs the product flawlessly into my skin way better than any other kabuki brush I have.

on 11/22/2011 5:40:00 AM

I cant rave enough how good this brush is. This brush has completely changed my makeup routine. I use this to apply my mac studio fix fluid and the brush makes me love my SFF more. You can create sheer coverage to full coverage using this brush. It is extremely soft. This is one of the product i cant live without thats how i love this brush..no need to say ..i will keep buying this again and again and again....

on 11/21/2011 8:22:00 PM

I have not been able to find a use for this brush yet. It's far too prickly to use to stipple foundation on and the flat surface makes it very odd to apply powder all over the face.
I would like to point out, however, that E.L.F.'s quality control for their brushes is not that great. I own two of their stippling brushes and one is flimsy and hardly dense at all, while the other one is the exact opposite. For $3 it's worth a shot, I guess but I won't be repurchasing even given the chance that my second one could be better.

on 11/20/2011 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this brush....it picks up product well, and is very soft, yet dense.

on 11/19/2011 1:13:00 AM

I LOVE this brush!! I find it perfect for applying my pressed mineral powder. It is the perfect density for quick and even distribution. The price makes it a no-brainer.

on 11/16/2011 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

totally rock! I use it to apply mineral powder foundation and it blends it really well . This $3 brush does not shed at all! What an amazing quality brush for this cheap. I am sure I can get more use of it but now I only have one. Will buy a couple more and stock up.

on 11/13/2011 2:23:00 AM

I got this last week. I only washed it once so far. It hasn't shed on me at all. It blends my powder wonderfully. I mostly use it for blending out the bronzer that I apply with my contour brush. I am looking forward to trying it with other things. I also love the way it looks. It is such an attractive brush for the price.

on 11/13/2011 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I want so many more of these!!! At least 5 :D

You already know this brush is good, why are you reading this? :)

I use this brush to:
- Pack on and buff powder foundation
- "Stipple" (lol) and Buff creme/liquid foundation
- Blend/thin out my milk of magnesia into a thin film

Its so very sturdy and cute too! Elf won with this on, no matter how many hundred of dollar your brush set cost, you have to add a couple of these because its awesome.

on 11/12/2011 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I Bought This Brush And I Loved It For Applying Powder And Blending Out My Blush. It's Very Densely Packed And The Taklon Bristles don't Scratch Or Hurt Your Face.

CON: Whenever I Wash This Brush, The Bristles Start To Shed A lot, to the Point where Some Bristles Are Much. Much Longer Than Others. It Doesn't Leak Black Ink, But The Bristles Falling Off Every Time I Wash Break My Heart.

I Gave It A Three Because My Brush Just Might Be Defective. The Shedding Doesn't Happen With Any Of My Other Elf Studio Line Brushes. Besides the Shedding, I Love This Brush.

on 11/12/2011 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

It's so soft! And for the price I love it! I use it mainly for contouring and powder aplication. Love this brush