E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

Hello, HG foundation brush! I love it so much, I currently have 6 of them. I've used MANY flat-top kabuki like brushes, including some very expensive brushes, but this one takes the cake. And you can't beat the $3 price tag! (And on eyeslipsface.com, you can always snag a sale! I stocked up when studio products were 50% off!) I would recommend this to everyone!

on 12/7/2011 12:41:00 PM

I LOVE this brush. It is dense yet super soft. It applies my liquid foundation flawlessly. Before I started using this I just used my fingers, but I am glad I decided to try this. It definitely takes my foundation up a notch and makes it cover so much better. I look almost airbrushed. I have experienced very little shedding, even after washing. This is definitely my HG face brush.

on 11/30/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

OMG... Love this Brush !!!! I use this for powder,to set foundation and to even out my conceler. Overall I love this brush very much . I evening bought the whole line of makeup brushes for my aunt from mexico. She has her own salon and she a makeup artist. She uses them all the time and she loves them.

on 11/29/2011 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This brush is sooo soft! It works perfectly to apply liquid foundation. Although its a powder brush I have yet to use it with a powder. It applies whichever foundation I'm using so evenly and leaves a smooth finish to my face. I like to spritz the brush with a tiny bit of water before I stipple on the foundation just to keep it from absorbing the product. This is by far my favorite brush. Good job ELF

on 11/27/2011 7:15:00 PM

This brush doesn't need another rave review as you can see by the ratings here on MUA but... wow. This brush is incredible.

The brush itself really surprised me when I opened it. It's soft, SUPER softm but incredibly dense. Just what I wanted from the ELF stipple brush which disappointed me as it wasn't dense at all. Unlike stipple brushes I've used, the bristles don't feel scratchy on my skin at all. I'd say it's quite comparable to the Sigma F80.

I have struggled with getting an even foundation application ever since I started wearing it maybe 4 years ago. Not anymore thanks to this awesome brush. I use it with liquid foundation and my face looks flawless. No streaks, no uneven-ness, perfectly blended and even.

Just buy this brush! It's a great all round face brush that can be used for foundation, powders, blushes and bronzer. For 3.50 or $3 in the US you have nothing to lose. I'd happily pay 10x as much for this, it's that good. I'm going to buy a few more so I can use it different products like blush and bronzer without so much cleaning :)

on 11/27/2011 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I only bought this because it was raved about by my favorite makeup guru on YT who usually uses only high end products. I really love this brush, it is dense an flat and applies liquid foundation amazingly, gives a nice finish. I also use this to blend my bronzer. Out of the few products that I ordered from ELF to try, this one is number one. Should I lose this, I will immediately repurchase.

on 11/26/2011 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

the best brush I have ever used, and I've used many high-end as well as drugstore brushes. This is dense, picks up product well, and distributes it perfectly even on your face. SUCH an amazing product for this price.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Oh my! I think I'm in love! This "powder" brush is amazing! I use this for liquid foundation and it makes the foundation I've been using for like a year now, look 10x better. Don't know why? Don't care how, lol I just know it makes my foundation look flawless and like my own skin. I've had 1 or 2 bristles fall out but that don't bother me I only paid $3 for this and don't expect it to stand the test of time. I'm going to stock up and hoard this brush, lol I NEVER want to be without it.

on 11/26/2011 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this brush! I use it with my bare minerals foundation everyday!

on 11/25/2011 6:11:00 PM

Love this brush! I like it for powder, foundation, sheer blushes, and blending face products! It's so soft and inexpensive, everyone should try it!