L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I usually wear dark brown mascara, but this is one of the few truly black ones I can pull off. Color = A+ My eyelashes are very thick, and fairly long, so I just need something to add a bit of volume and length, mostly to just draw more attention to them. This does just that.

The only negatives are that it's very wet, so this probably isn't for beginners. Along with that, it always leaves a bit of smudginess under my eyes by the end of the day. So I'll be using this until it's gone, then I'm trying something else. I might buy it again if I can't find anything better.

on 4/9/2014 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This mascara gives some length and lots of volume.The color is a true rich black.This is my 3rd go to mascara..

I highly recommend,and would purchase again

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Very average. Not bad but not amazing. Adds length and volume but not remarkably so on either count.

I did like the Carbon Black color.

It is extremely liquidy and runny. Also takes forever to dry.

on 3/30/2014 9:39:00 PM

This mascara did nothing for me! I heard a lot of hype about this being a great product so I bought it. It flakes and smudges and it smells like chemicals. I'll be sticking with cover girl!

on 3/30/2014 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This has been my number 1 mascara for years. I love it!!

on 3/28/2014 2:11:00 PM

This product is just meh. Sometimes on a good day I can get it to look real nice, but usually it just clumps up, and that's with the first coat only. I feel like it's real heavy and my eyelashes already have a hard time holding a curl so this doesn't help that. It's nothing special, for me at least.

on 3/27/2014 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't really like this mascara because I got it In waterproof but it sucks, at the end of the day it smudges really bad n I look like a raccoon, and is so hard to come off!!! I'm forever sticking with maybelline rocket waterproof without the scrubbing nd tugging , moving on!!!!

on 3/25/2014 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Clumpy lashes galore

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my number one, go-to mascara. It just works. The wand is so simple, but it makes my lashes full and long and super black without clumping. I will always repurchase. Mascara is very personal, but this works very well for me, and I have very short, light lashes that are terrible without a good mascara. This is a must for me.

on 3/5/2014 10:33:00 AM

I bought this with high expectations and I'm disappointed. It doesn't hold a curl even if I curl my lashes after applying.. It seems like it makes my lashes straight. Although it is jet black and gives good volume I won't be repurchasing.

Popular Mascaras