Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Oily skin

3.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultane, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Tea Cocoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Pelmetto) Fruit Extract, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sucrose, Menthol, Hexylene Glycol Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-2, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol

on 9/2/2011 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Since i first tried is my HG face cleanser! Perfect for oily, acne prone skin the gel based formula is just simply nice, cleans well my skin with a cooling sensation that love it!!! Doesn't irritate, or leave my skin feeling dull. i use in the morning and by night i use the clinique acne solutions foaming cleanser! This 3 step system really make my skin feeling good!!!

on 8/21/2011 3:17:00 AM

Not a terrible cleanser, made me break out at first, then i guess my skin got used to it, and it didnt break out anymore. Good for oily/combo skin, my skin didnt feel dry after use :) Got this as a sample with something else i bought, i dont think i'd buy if it was full price, not really worth it ): 1 lippie down for that haha, but overall, this cleanser works in removing some oils, i use this in conjunction with ddm gel. :)

on 8/18/2011 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got a sample of this and decided to test it out and was sadly disappointed. I don't have sensetive skin but it really irritated it and left my skin very red! It didn't really do anything for my oily skin either

on 8/13/2011 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Felt good but burned my eyes and eyelids .. seriously my eyes were red and itchy all day after using this!...returned it

Updated 01/19/13 - I thought I would give this product another try and I am glad i did, I use a generous amount and get a full lather and I make sure i rinse completely, it is still a little hard on my eyes but nothing like before. I only use this once in the evening now and that works very well for me. Like the refreshing feel afterwards too

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this! I bought it just to try something new and now I will never change it!
Pros:
Packaging has a pump and it locks for travel!
Its only $20 for clear skin
Doesn't cause breakouts
Helps reduce oil
Dries up and acne I have
Doesn't dry out my cheeks

Cons:
This is for OILY skin ONLY it would be awful for dry skin you'd probably flake

on 6/4/2011 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is the only product that has ever produced results for me! I am so glad I found it (just last month, but better late then never). It has a nice refreshing tingling while on face and once washed off. It also has no smell, which is fair enough and probably contributes to why my skin has cleared up so well. Lastly, this is a very big bottle for the price because you only need like a tiny little dot. It lathers real well. I saw results the next day I woke up. I won't ever go to any other face washes. I've found my soulmate!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I received a sample for this and used it while travelling. It didn't have any obvious smell (as with all Clinique products), a mild cleanser that didn't foam up a lot. This cleanser dried me out after cleansing, probably because I have combination/dehydrated skin, and my skin didn't feel comfortable afterwards and produced more oil.

on 5/14/2011 10:58:00 PM

I like this. I don't fine it much better than other cleansers I have tried though. It does the job, feels nice going on, and smells nice. My face doesn't feel too dry afterwards. Until I find something I like better, I'll keep getting this.

on 5/14/2011 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Since I've started using this product I have noticed a few differences in my face. First, the bottle is only $16 and it's a pretty big size. I've used it for a week everyday sometimes twice a day and the bottle still looks new. I like how it feels when I am washing my face, it has a minty tingling feeling. It cleanses my face from all dirt and left over make-up. (I use face wipes before using this.) Before my face would be oily every morning but after washing my face with this at night I wake up with an oil free face! And I love that. I've also notice that it makes my skin feel softer and some of my acne has cleared up a little bit, but I've been using this with the Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer so that could be why. I would recommend this product and I will definitely buy it again.

on 5/9/2011 1:54:00 PM

I was very disappointed in this product - I was looking for something that would clean my face, and it did clean but didn't stop blackheads or whiteheads from showing up. For the price I was expecting it clean my face of makeup and make sure I didn't get blemishes, it really did neither. As much as I like Clinique products I will not buy a product that costs $20 CND just for the label, when it's no different then a cheap over the counter face wash.