Dior DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

3.3

on 5/22/2012 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best mascara ever! It really gives a stunning appearence to my eyelashes. It is easy to apply and do not dry too fast! A little bit expensive but it's worth buying it.

on 4/28/2012 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

After using DiorShow (and having it my be my HG for quite awhile) - I thought I'd try the waterproof version since the regular formula made my lashes look awesome, but did run/smudge a bit. Bad move. This stuff clumped so bad I looked like Tammy Faye (and it still ran a bit). Awful awful stuff. For how expensive it is, you'd think they'd have a MUCH better formulation.

on 4/23/2012 8:12:00 PM

I LOVE DiorShow. I knocked off a star because it's expensive as all hell, but it really works for me. The formula is not too watery, not too thick. It volumizes and lengthens very well without looking crazy fake. It also holds curl well and leaves my lashes fairly soft. I never get that crunchy, spikey, spidery look. Awesome stuff.

on 1/29/2012 1:28:00 AM

I honestly don't see the hype around this mascara. It was ok. For the price this should have gave me phenomenal lashes! Overall a disappointment.

on 1/18/2012 12:55:00 PM

Really disappointed. It's an expensive product but it wasn't great for volume or length and smudged a lot. By mid-morning I have black smudges. I won't be buying it again as it's basically rubbish.

on 1/12/2012 6:52:00 PM

NOTE: LADIES THE HYPE FOR DIORSHOW IS FOR THE NON WATERPROOF VERSION. THIS VERSION SUCKS.

I bought this because my favorite DiorShow regular was out of stock and the waterproof version is nothing like it. It doesnt give any volume at all. It made my lashes look longer but sparse. Wont be buying this ever again!

on 10/25/2011 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I freakin' loathe this stuff- from the brush to product to the price. How did I get convinced to buy this stuff? Oh yeah, over zealous counter lady and a ton of mag adds. Ok, where to begin... It's way overpriced. There was nothing to write home about when it came to length, volume or curl (it claims to do all 3)- well, unless you consider clumps a thickening agent. And speaking of clumpage, I got it on my first coat?! That's kinda rare. Even my beloved 205 Mascara brush had a hard time fixing this mess. The wand seamed really cheap to me and didn't do a good job of catching all my lashes. It smudges like nobody's business and its supposed to be waterproof. But here's the cour de gras re my raccoon impersonation: It smudged an hour into wear yet I couldn't completely remove this stuff for the life of me! Being that I lost the receipt, I passed it on to my teen telling her I bought it bc it was written up as this new amazing #1 mascara- she tried to give it back to me two days later and said “mommy, that stuff sucks”. And in fact, it did... Now I know there are people who love this stuff but I just don't get it. If you are (like moi) one of those people who is on a constant seek for an hg mascara, I don't think its a good idea to shell out the big bucks on this one as I am betting your gonna be disappointed. Do yourself a solid and grab one of those Sephora mascara mini variety pks instead- its always included.

on 9/30/2011 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara was a huge disappointment! I was hoping for more for my poor little short and straight lashes. It didn't plump up my lashes or make them appear longer, even after repeated coats. And the worst part was that it wasn't waterproof enough to hold the curl. For me, that's a complete deal-breaker. It's going back to Sephora tomorrow.

on 9/13/2011 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE HYPE. I decided to buy this on a whim and big mistake. This stuff is horrible! I don't get it! It does nothing for me!I had to layer and still, no effect. Maybelline's Lash Stiletto WP lengthens and does not flake 100000x better than this crap. It's so expensive as well! I curled my lashes with me Shu curler, started layering and was still layering 5 min later, NOTHING! The brush is HUGE, but I actually didnt mind it as much as I thought I would. simple tube as well but the formula is just horrible. Would never ever ever repurchase ever again.

on 8/24/2011 10:05:00 PM

I heard all the hype about Diorshow, so I went out to buy it. I LOVE IT. Although the brush is a bit too big, my lashes were beautifully seperated and there was instant volume! Also, IT CAN HOLD A CURL!!

Popular Mascaras