Bio Oil All Products

3.5

Botanicals Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil) Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil) Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil) Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil) Vitamins Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Oil base Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) Triisononanoin Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate Isopropyl Myristate Glycine Soja Oil Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil BHT Bisabolol Fragrance (Rose) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Amyl Cinnamal Benzyl Salicylate Citronellol Coumarin Eugenol Farnesol Geraniol Hydroxycitronellal Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Color (Orange) D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100)

on 6/29/2014 5:05:00 AM

This oil breaks me out like crazy. Gives me small bumps and pimples all over the body and also places that never was problem areas, like hips and thighs. Can not recommend. I'll go back to almond oil.

on 6/24/2014 4:33:00 AM

This product works wonders!

I had been underweight all my life until I moved in with my boyfriend and started eating proper food. In less than a half year I gained 25 pounds, and finally reached my ideal weight! Unfortunately, out of nowhere I also got stretch marks all over my thighs and hips. I was devastated, and panicked when I read that there was nothing I could do medically to get rid of them. I've never been a believer in any natural remedies, so I thought all hope was lost. Then I read about some topical skin products, among them bio-oil, that a lot of people swore by, and I decided that the least I could do was to try it out, so I ordered a bottle immediately, the day after I first had discovered stretch marks on my body.

It took almost a week for it to arrive, and in the meantime it felt like my stretch marks got worse and worse by the hour, everything hurt and I got more and more depressed. I tried using olive oil and all sorts of skin creams, but nothing seemed to help. When my bio-oil finally arrived I started using it immediately.

I didn't see any change at first, but my skin stopped hurting and the stretch marks at least didn't get worse. Now I have been using bio-oil for just about a month, and I'm already seeing great results! I'm telling you, this product REALLY works! My stretch marks have faded a lot in color and appearance, and I hope to be stretch mark free (or, well, stretch marks never disappear but they can become hardly visible) by the end of the year. I don't know if my results are so fast because I started treating early, or because I also use a lot of other creams, drink water, and have started to lose weight slowly, but I'm telling you - don't believe the doctors who say there's nothing you can do about stretch marks, there's a lot you can do!

on 6/17/2014 12:46:00 AM

I do not like this for stretch marks it dose very little for that but I use this product everyday for so many things. its a great moisturizer makes my skin so soft after it absorbs. I put some in the bath makes my skin soft and it smells wonderful. for the best shave ever add this to your shaving cream and wow my husband can not stop touching my legs. and use it on uneven skin tone helps even out the complexion. so for stretch marks no but for everything else yes. the best I have ever used to help with scars and stretch marks is maderma its pricy though.

on 6/15/2014 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really didn't see anything good from it..i used it for strechmarks but theyre all still there. its kind of pricey too so I should have returned it.

on 6/15/2014 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i read great reviews online i should have listened to my friends that it didn't work for them..but i tried it anyway..i actually gave it 4 months to see anything..it was very greasy. i hated applying makeup over it because at the end of the day my makeup was pudgy and smeary. and i didn't notice any improvement. it sucks.

on 6/10/2014 9:36:00 PM

Didn't help :(

on 6/10/2014 9:15:00 PM

For me, it's a light oil product that can work as a temporary substitute for expensive facial oil at times. I mix it with essence before I apply cream on.

on 6/10/2014 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Overrated...didn't help any of my facial scars (acne scarring) or wrinkles like everyone seems to talk about!

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

I originally bought Bio Oil a few years ago to see if it would clear up some mild acne scaring on my face. The next morning my scars were already less noticeable and my skin looked glowy. I've been using it ever since because it keeps my skin looking healthy and moisturizes my skin better than anything I've tried. I apply a few drops in the morning and at night after i wash my face. I noticed it sinks into the skin better if your face is still slightly damp. It has a scent, but it isn't strong and i find it pleasant. The price isn't bad either. A 2oz bottle is ten bucks, but it lasts me for months. I don't think I'll ever take this out of my routine.

on 5/15/2014 9:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I started using this after my surgery for my incision. It wasn't some miracle product but it certainly helped it heal quicker. I tested it by not apply the product on my secondary incision (as it was so much smaller) and the second one is still an angry purple while my main incision using the oil has faded to a dull pink.

I also noticed that my stretch marks around my incision also faded quite a bit as a by-product. So it was with that that I started using this on my face. I have very pink undertones with freckles. It can get so bad I look like I'm sunburnt all the time. So I started using this product after I saw what it was like on incision. I found that I did not get acne, it has helped to cut down my oily t-zone, and it has helped even my skin tone.

The texture is super light and no real smell to it. My drawback is that, because it's an oil, it takes awhile to absorb and a lot goes a long way. I've learned to make sure my skin is completely dry after cleansing it. I then use just a bit and spread it over my entire face.

Popular Body Skincare Products