Remede sweep

3.7

on 1/11/2004 3:30:00 PM

I love this scrub. The only one I've used that doesn't sandpaper my face!

on 1/9/2004 7:25:00 AM

My HG exfoliator! Would never consider using any other scrub and really could not live without it...!

on 11/27/2003 5:18:00 PM

I was lucky enough to get a sample tube of this in a swap, I can't believe I've never heard about it before! I can't understand all the negative reviews as I find this to be the most gentle yet most effective scrub I've ever tried. (I HATE that cheap St. Ives crap which is SO abrasive it's just ridiculous.) This felt wonderful to use and the grains are so small and smooth. This didn't leave my skin dry at all and certainly didn't break me out. I will be buying a full tube now!!

on 11/14/2003 11:37:00 PM

Good stuff! I have sensitive oily skin, and it's just right for it. I can see how some people would find it overly drying, but I didn't have that problem. I use it about weekly and feel very polished when I do. I use other scrubs now and then, and keep going back to this one.

on 10/24/2003 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wow, the reviews on this product are really mixed, but I LOVE this scrub. I mean really LOVE it. I use it about two times a week, so even though it is spendy, a tube lasts me for a while. The scrub is gentle, however, it still removes all my dead skin, especially around the mouth and chin. I have never tried a scrub that removed skin like this before, usually I just feel like I am messaging my face. I will definately buy this scrub again, and in fact I am probably working on about my fifth tube.

on 10/6/2003 4:34:00 PM

Over-rated. Try Dermalogica Daily Micro-Exfoliant or The Face Place in LA's face scrub or go to cskincare.com and get their awesome scrub. This product just isn't that revolutionary or special ANYMORE. Got a lot of hype and PR a couple years ago, and it is OK, and it was good compared to other products available back then, but not worth the price and nothing special. I think many better scrubs have come on the market (see above) since this one, and also now people are into AHA's and other peels like that one from Avon which is getting really good reviews, and this is no longer anything special. The exfoliating properties really don't impress me much.

on 10/4/2003 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This does feel similar to baking soda, especially if you dilute it to a paste with a cleanser. It's much gentler watered down. I've used it straight from the tube, and it's a bit too abrasive that way, but the particles are nice and fine so it's not as rough feeling as those apricot scrubs. This is pretty expensive, but it's a nice splurge nonetheless. (I also use the Sweep Body scrub. It's identical to this one except the particles are slightly larger, and there's added scent of menthol/eucalyptus.)

Wonderful Scrub! Its so fine and gentle on my skin! Its amazing!! The texture seems finer to me than the baking soda mixed with Cetaphil idea. It does it's job and performs exactly how I want a scrub to perform. It is a little on the expensive side, but a tube lasts me a long time!

on 9/11/2003 3:24:00 PM

I had read so much about this scrub, about how great it was.
I bought it for around $50 at Bliss Spa and I hate it!
It irriates my skins and does nothing for it.
So not worth the money.

on 7/26/2003 5:51:00 AM

This is OK but I still prefer baking soda and cetaphil for an exfoliate. I'd buy it if I was travelling as it's easier to carry than baking soda but overall, for the price, I'm ambivalent about it.

Popular Scrubs