Parfums de Coeur Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/24/2010 12:35:00 AM

every stripper i know wears this scent! hahaha! it smells like sugar, bubblegum and strawberry milkshake. staying power is good for a body spray. it's girly and fun. not sexy, just a nice sweet candy scent. super cheap! for whatever reason i like the smell of this better than pink sugar.

on 1/26/2010 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i seriously wear this all year long, at least twice a week. i know i am way too old for this stuff but it is a favorite. i get compliments like crazy on it! it is flirty, sexy and fun. perfect for summer, cozy for winter.

on 9/26/2009 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Smells more like strawberries to me but if you like Pink Sugar this layers well with it and you won't use up the more expensive perfume so quickly. It's really cheap so if you don't like it then it's a great room freshener!

on 8/21/2009 2:11:00 PM

THIS IS TOO SWEET AND TOO YOUNG SMELLING FOR ME. I'M 26 AND PERFER MY PINK SUGAR OVER THIS. MY 16 YEAR OLD NEICE WEARS THIS AND IT SMELL FINE ON HER BUT THEN AGAIN SHE'S ONLY 16. IT DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH COMPLEXITY FOR ME. THE PRICE IS EXTREMLEY CHEAP WHICH LEADS ME TO BELEIVE THIS IS FOR THE YOUNGER TEENAGE OR TWEEN GIRLS ANYWAYS. IF I WERE YOUNGER I'D DEFIENTLY BUY THIS. I MIGHT WOULD REPURCHASE THIS AGAIN TO WEAR AROUND THE HOUSE SO THAT I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WASTE MY EXPENSIVE PERFUMES BUT DEFIENTLY WOULDN'T BE A SCENT I'D CONSIDER WEARING ALL THE TIME OR TO WORK.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

WTF? I don't know where you buy your cotton candies lol but mine don't smell like this ! it's JUST STRAWBERRIES !!!! I am so disapointed !!!!!

I am still on the quest to find a TRUE cotton candy sent wich is harder than what I thought !!!

and by the way PINK SUGAR Doesn't smell like cotton candy neither lol !!!!!

CAN someone HELP me ?? !!!!

on 4/17/2009 3:22:00 AM

I received this product as a gift. I never really sprayed it on myself, as it's too strong for me and I'll eventually get a headache, but i do use it around the house every once in a long time. Works well in that case.

on 10/4/2008 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am way too old to wear this but I love it! I mainly spray it around my apartment and it makes it smell wonderful. I got a little bottle for $1 at Walgreens. Also, if you leave this sitting in your car, it will smell great next time you get in haha. If you like Pink Sugar, you will like this too.

on 7/27/2008 5:08:00 AM

Too sharp, too spicy. It's cotton candy, eh? It should be much sweeter and softer.

For a MUCH better vanilla, try Calgon Marshmallow.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This smells really good! I love it. I'm 25 years old, and I feel silly putting this on....also, the packaging is very unattractive in my opinion. I try not to let that bother me because the scent is so girly and delicious. I find this layers very well with Paris Hilton's Can Can. I also LOVE the Vanilla Fantasy. It's a perfect vanilla that also layers well with other fragrances.....I like to layer it with Victoria's Secret Heavenly Kiss.

on 6/23/2008 7:55:00 PM

This is absolutely delicous! It's definitely cotton candy, but not bubble-gum cotton candy...it's more of a strawberry/vanillic cotton candy, and it's wonderful!

I use it as a bottom layer to my cotton candy perfumes, for I have yet to find a true cotton candy fragrance that has long lasting staying power. This helps the more expensive fragrances last, and does not interfere with their true scents. It acts as a nice base and I can wear it with others or alone.

The one thing that I would change would be the packaging. The body spray bottle is top heavy and wierd, despite the cute fairy cap (I collect fairy figurines, so this was a definite plus). I wish they would streamline their bottles like the Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works bottles. It would certainly make for a less bulky product. That said, I love the scent so much that I will definitely purchase again.

Now if I can only find the body lotion and shower gel! Woot!

Popular Fragrances