New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 6/25/2014 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this after seeing it on Beauty Broadcast (EmilyNoel83). I am very fair (NW15) and I use a light matte bronzer for contouring; my current user is MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Medium Dark. I think I paid less than $3 for the NYC Sunny. For reference, the packaging is not fantastic. It is a plastic compact and while it does stay closed, it feels cheap. However, the bronzer itself is well worth putting up with that. Sunny is a warm, medium, matte bronzer. It is slightly darker than my MSF Medium Dark, but it still works great for contouring on my fair skin. It isn't too red, orange, shimmery, muddy, or any of the other negatives that typically come with bronzers. Gives a very natural look. This is just a great, inexpensive, matte bronzer. I keep this in my travel kit, but if/when I hit pan, I will definitely repurchase it.

This is my favourite bronzer!! ~~it has good pigmentation~~the color would be good for most skin tones~~it's matte!~~ good for everyday use~~this can double up as an eyeshadow I use this in my crease if I am in a rush in the morning and don't have the time to worry about eyeshadow~~it's super cheap!! I got mine at target for only $2.99!~~there is a good amount of product that comes in the little pan~~has a mirror~~the only down side is that the packaging isn't the best but since it's so cheap if I broke it I would defiantly go and buy another one~~overall I defiantly recommend!

on 6/16/2014 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is great. I would never buy a sparkly bronzer, that is what blush is for! This is great for my very fair skin when I contour. Great basic bronzer, and a very universal shade I think.

I picked this up for £1.99 from Superdrug (UK) after hearing a lot of talk about it on YouTube & it's a really great bronzer at a total bargain price! The colour is perfect for me - not too light, not too dark & not too orangey! It also applies very smoothly & evenly (just like the name suggests). The packaging is plastic & cheap but it is sturdy & secure. It also comes with a mirror so for the price, you really can't complain. I would 100% repurchase this!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I saw this in the store and didn't think it'd show up on me because I'm fairly tan, but after seeing Jlovesmac1 (one of the few beauty gurus to not wash out her tan skin) hype it up, I decided to buy it.
It's super cheap, barely hitting $3. It's simple packaging, not too extravagant. The plastic is cheap though. I like the mirror and the little sun imprint.

The actual product itself though isn't super pigmented for me, which is good, but there is a lot of fallout. Despite that, I have yet to hit pan on this. I use Ecotools angled blush/bronzer brush and it sculpts out my face pretty nicely, My face is naturally an oval shape, a bit on the round side.

I recommend this to peeps who actually have a tan, these negative reviews from pale people kinda give the product a bad name because they picked out the wrong bronzing color and blame it on the product. No, I find that unfair.

I'm yellow-toned but this doesn't look muddy or pink on me. I really like this product, however I have some cheekbones because of my mother so I don't have a huge need for contour.

on 6/6/2014 10:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Again, I bought this product because I saw such great things about it. Ive gotta quit doing that because most times, I am waisting my money. For me, Its just a little orange on my skin in the sun. I can use it for days I want to apply bronzer lightly but thats probably it. If I put on enough to use it to contour, It just shows up orange on me. Thankfully, I got it on clearance but will probably never use it all.

on 5/25/2014 11:39:00 PM

This is my favorite bronzer. I will never purchase a high end bronzer again. This is perfect for contouring.

on 5/22/2014 9:04:00 PM

I purchase and purchase again and again. Bestest Bronzer Evvvvahhh.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is probably the best drugstore bronzer out there (where I live anyway). It's truly matte and not orange-y.
I can get pretty dark in the summer (NC30-42) and still am able to use this for contouring.
Mine has lasted me for a very long time without hitting pan yet. Super affordable.

on 5/17/2014 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Very nice!! Normally I am not much on NYC, I'd rather use WnW but this is really good. It doesn't make my face too shiny or glittery. There is a fine line between too shimmery & glittery, this little gem toes the line quite well!! I noticed mine was opened or something somehow when I got it home but not worth the trip to replace it 10-15 miles since the product did not seem to be tampered with but it was missing its powder puff. I like the packaging & the mirror is a nice touch.

Popular Bronzers