Kerastase Oleo-Relax Masque

4.4

Aqua (Water), Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Potato Starch Modified, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis / Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Shorea Robusta / Shorea Robusta Seed Butter, Methylparaben, Trideceth 12, Citric Acid, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cl 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 14700 (Red 4), Parfum/Fragrance

on 7/18/2009 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Try as I may, I have yet to find Kerastase to be the end-all-be-all of haircare products. I purchased the Masque Oleo-Relax, in part, due to the great MUA reviews. Unfortunately, this conditioner did nothing for my wavy thick hair. It still seemed frizzy and the Oleo-Relax actually seemed to make it limp as well. I do love the scent but for $58.00, I expected much much more from this product.

on 6/21/2009 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Ok, if you judge this without looking at the price tag...this stuff is AMAZING. Now, if you try this and know that it's insanely expensive, it may interfere with the enjoyment of the fact that...it smells heavenly. I normally hate hate hate floral scents. This smells kind of like roses, it's fresh and not fakey or perfumey smelling to me. My hair is soooo soft and incredibly shiny. Now let me say I usually use higher end products on my hair: Aveda, Oscar Blandi, Matrix, Redken, Pureology Nanoworks, etc.. This is by far the best hair mask out there. I have medium-thick, naturally curly/wavy/frizzy hair. I color-treat my hair. It is easily a very tangly mess normally. However, this stuff is great. Try it. You may flinch at the cost, but if you really have unruly hair and need a good treatment, it's worth it. You don't even need very much product! I love it! Oh, and it didn't weigh my hair down, either!

I think i may CRY!!!
Firstly, I have fine way hair (just past my shoulders).
This line of hair care has worked like MAGIC!
I have been on the hunt for a de-frizzing shampoo-conditioner for a while now but I had always ruled out Kerastase because of the price. After losing hope I finally purshased the shampoo and treatment in this line. I am so happy I did.
The shampoo in conjuction with the treatment gives me the hair I have always desired. This includes frizz-free, shiny, de-tangled, lovely waves. This product gives me just that.
The most surprising thing about this product was it's softening ability and the added benefit of making my hair REALLY SHINY! I am one happy consumer today :)
Anyone with fine frizzy hair will love this line! TRY IT DESPITE THE PRICE...

on 6/9/2009 12:41:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product
tried it at a friend's and boy i was blown away
my hair tend to be tangled, dry, brittle due to straightening, bleaching, colouring etc.
after using this, i have baby soft hair but i guess a lil amount will do as too much will tend to limp ur hair out and make it greasy the next day.
its sooooooooo pricy over here but its a great product

on 6/6/2009 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This de-frizzed and de-bouffed my dry, coarse, frequently-dyed hair a bit, but not as much as its reputation or cost led to me believe. As I had to use large quantitities of it each time I washed my hair, I also ended up finishing this much, much sooner than the Bain Oleo Relax. Unattractive packaging, but at least it was in a tub so that every last bit of expensive product could be scraped out.

on 5/22/2009 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is like nectar in a jar for my hair, I have thick, wavy/curly hair and suffer from frizziness. This is awesome and I don't use much and only use half way through. Really works a treat.

on 5/11/2009 3:49:00 PM

Truly exceptional product -- in combination with Oleo-Relax Shampoo and Elixir -- for my thick, wavy (often chaotic), single-color processed, mid-length, heavily layered hair.

I shampoo/condition my hair in the evening -- head to bed damp -- and wake up with silky, sultry bed head hair. Leaves a very minimal tactile coat of oils that not only makes my hair smell divine, but also slightly -- yet absolutely brilliantly -- tames my multiple rock-star layers. (Sort of a Chrissie Hynde meets Helena Christensen.)

No other product nor styling tool is needed.

I ogled Kerastase for a couple years before taking the leap to purchase (based on price). Now, I simply cannot do without. The difference between the Oleo-Relax line and any other is so drastic and appalling that on the very seldom occasions in the last two years that I have not used the products, my husband commented, and I quote verbatim: "Whatever you did to your hair, don't do it again. It looks like shit."

I have two years worth of back-up tubs of the shampoo, conditioner and serum in the horrifying event that they ever pull this outstanding line off the market.

I touted one other product years ago (Purology -- and I do still use the clarifying shampoo); however, nothing (and I mean nothing) has ever come close to the Oleo-Relax line. I would pay triple -- without hesitation.

on 5/6/2009 2:10:00 PM

I wish it is easier to find kerastase products in Canada! (please update your website Kerastase!)

I first discovered this treatment while I was living in Japan. It was expensive but at the time, I had colored my hair and permed it in 3 days so my hair was extremely damanged. It just looked like a massive tangled mess! I picked it up on a whim and oh my best hair product purchase ever. The packaging sucks because the product is in a jar like case. In a shower it's easy to contaminate with water and you have to dip your fingers to get the product and the cap can get slippery etc etc but the product itself makes up all any flaws!!! After washing my hair, I apply this treatment generously all over my hair (careful not to directly apply on my scalp because it's very rich), wrap it up and watch my favorite TV show for half an hour and wash the whole thing off. My hair is shiny, healthy, soft and wonderful!!!!!! And unlike other rich treatment, it will not irritate my scalp or cause breakouts or residue build up. If you are suffering from damaged hair due to coloring and other hair treatment, I stongly recommend this product. It will definitely make a big difference!

on 4/26/2009 7:19:00 PM

This mask is a gem for my hair. I bought 2 of them in Aruba, in hair salon at Renaissance Mall. I paid just $23 per jar. I was really happy to find this great deal. It works perfectly, my hair is shining and soft, no frizz at all.

on 4/20/2009 8:29:00 AM

this is it, i'm not buying other stuff, im done searching. this stuff works great HOWEVER, half way through the product i noticed it kind of stopped having the same effect (i used it everytime i washed), so i had to take a break from it and restart after a while. this product is definitely worth the cost because it lasts A LONGG TIMEE. u only need to use a little bit plus with the break and all.. you're set for quite a long while.

Top Rated Kerastase Products