Urban Decay X

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/17/2008 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a shimmery, peachy gold color that looks great used in a variety of different looks, it looks as good paired with brights as with neutrals and makes a great lid color or highlighter, depending your coloring and the shadows paired with it. Not the most exciting color, but certainly versitale. The formula is typical urban decay-absolutely perfect texture that blends beautifully and wears like IRON....UD eyeshadows essentially never crease. Overally, pretty, versitale shadow to have.

I love this neutral rose tinted gold shadow. I love all UD's shadows, but this one is a favorite. It works great as an all over color or just as a highlighter. I have light to medium asian skin and this color is a great match to it.

on 3/29/2008 11:04:00 PM

I love this color! I would describe it as a peach color with a rose tint to it, only noticable in some lights. I have fair skin, and this is a great shadow to apply when I want a natural look - I never look overdone when I wear this. I love applying it when I look tired - for some reason it makes me look more awake. Very silky and pigmented like all of UD's shadows. It is expensive, especially for a high school student, but because of the amount of pigment, it will take me a forever to use up!

on 3/15/2008 1:55:00 AM

I like this eyeshadow a lot! It's a very pretty peachy gold color that works well as a highlighter or an all over wash. The staying power is great and it doesn't crease even on my oily eyelids. I love UD shadows in general, but they are pricey $16) for an undergrad like me. Worth it if you will use it a lot!

on 3/7/2008 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this color and the texture is fabulously smooooove! :)
It's a soft and girly shimmery pale peachy/pinky creme color with a touch of golden-ish sheen.
(I know, I made it sound so complicated, but it's complex like that.)

This is the best shade EVER!!! Beautiful gold with a peachy sheen! I cover my lid with this shade up to the brow bone and then use any other shade in the crease and it's gorgeous. Looks great on me and on my lady who is a brown girl. We've already gone through two pots of this stuff as we wear it every day.

on 1/23/2008 4:30:00 PM

I'm a newbie with UD shadows, and I must say, so far, so good! I fell in love with the swatch online so I ordered it along with a few others.
It looks as pretty on my lids as it does in the pot! A nice gold with a pink sheen. I paired it with Last Call in the crease, and surprisingly the two go very well together.
The only con about this shade is that it dosen't seem to apply evenly. I had to work it a bit to smooth it out. Other than that, this one looks like it won't go to waste!
EDIT: I realized that in order to bring out the best in this one, you need a proper e/s brush, not just a sponge tip.

on 12/27/2007 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this shadow is nice, but nothing special in my book. others have mentioned peach in their reviews, but i get nothing but a dull gold color on my lids...i'm returning this as soon as i can get back to sephora. wasn't crazy about the texture or blendability either...i had to work with it a bit and to me, eyeshadow application should be a smooth breeze.

on 12/14/2007 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

While randomly shopping in Sephora, I glanced over the UD display, and swiped my finger in the first eyeshadow pan that caught my eye. It was a pale peachy gold, and I was in love. I checked the sample to get the name of the shadow, low and behold, it was X.
I'm not really into eyeshadows, but this one, I had to have. It's much lighter than the internet swatches led me to belive, it is sooooo pretty! It looks like a frosted champagne gold on my lids, the pink doesnt show on me, this is good for a natural makeup look. No glitter, but shimmery, I highly recommend this, and I think it would work on a wide variety of skin tones. Also, the texture is smooth, it was expensive at $15 dollars, but I'm the type that doesnt mind paying for quality. Yes, I would repurchase!!

on 10/19/2007 2:56:00 AM

the first time i tried this i wasn't too happy. i used way too much, and it was being to look really golden, not good for my skin tone. however, if i use a nice wash of color it looks absolutly beautiful. i like to pair this with mildew.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products