Lady Gaga - Fame

3.2

on 3/19/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I expected dark musty smells from this perfumes dark creator but I was surprised at the light sweet grape scent. It's steadily growing to one of my favorites. It makes me feel sexy and in control of my life. Two thumbs up.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Today I received my LADY Gaga Fame holiday set this fragrance smells good I smelled grape like the baby Tylenol and don't get me wrong that's how I smell it but then calms down to a creamy woodsy light musk smell

on 3/6/2013 7:47:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Fruity floriental blergh. That's what I thought when I first smelled it on a blotter. Well, the boyfriend loved it, so I gave it another chance on my skin.
This is SOOOO creamy, musky, stays close to the skin with a really nice smell of peach and honey. Its SOOO CUTE (yes, I'm a gourmand lover, and proud of it).
I personally don't mind GaGa, I don't care about her, but this is a very nice fragrance, It's not that cheap smelling as I thought it would be, so that's a plus. This is my everyday fragrance along with Dior Hypnotic Poison.
This is a very youthful scent, still, my grandma uses it once in a while (we got ours together), she's 78.

on 2/24/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

My oldest daughter wears this. On her this is an absolutely GORGEOUS scent. It starts out with a fresh note, a bit like sweet soap. Then it develops into something dark, velvety and fruity. I always think of Fame as a modern version of Dior's Poison, which of course is another fragrance that evokes strong emotions of either love or dislike. The honey and apricot note in Fame are very subtle, but they soften the darkness and give it a fruity note which is quite delicious. The staying power is amazing! I can't wear this myself, it clashes completely with my chemistry. Still I love to sniff it on my daughter, it suits her so well.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I love this perfume! Clean , floral scent. I've received plenty of compliments after wearing this perfume.

on 2/5/2013 9:03:00 PM

When I heard Lady Gaga was coming out with a fragrance I was a little afraid. I have mixed opinions on celebrity fragrances with my favorite ones being by Britney Spears and JLo. Well Lady Gaga just blew these out of the water. It smells not only better imo, but also more expensive than the typical celebrity scents. I am head over heels for the packaging and the black fluid innovation is pretty sweet. I'm mostly wear super citrusy scents but this is my new exception.

on 1/31/2013 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm so picky with perfumes, never willing to shell out money for a scent that will make me sick or others sick. However then I heard Gaga was coming out with her own fragrance, that it was black liquid and quite the hot topic of 2012.
When I first tested it I walked away and was mildly impressed but throughout walking around the store and continuing to smell my arm I knew I was hooked!
It smells different each time! Sometimes it is very sweet (honey, apricot), or musky/sultry (incense/belladonna) and sometimes both! Also throughout the day it changes!!!
Fairly good staying power and not too strong but noticeable.
Doesn't stain clothes; comes out clear and not black!

on 1/23/2013 8:43:00 PM

If the only positive point the advertisers could come up with is that it's "the first black fragrance", you know you're in trouble.

Alas, the empress has no meat dress.

on 1/16/2013 12:31:00 PM

I really dislike this. Smells like a new car. I dont know how else to describe it.

on 1/16/2013 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This actually smells nice, surprisingly.. I tested it on my wrist @ Sephora but I wouldn't buy it for myself. It's not a fragrance I'm tempted to wear regularly. On me it develops warm & creamy, honey-sweet & berry-scented but quite sophisticated, not teenage youthful. It has depth & is actually very sensual & not cloying or heavy. For me, 1 spritz on the wrist wafts close to the skin & throws no overbearing sillage, so I appreciate its lightness despite being a scary-looking black liquid. I had to make sure none sprayed on my clothes.

Personally, I hate the claw-like cap of the packaging (bottle is fine) & I especially dislike the magazine ad. I could see myself wearing this for an evening out, but I don't like it enough to buy it. It doesn't have special appeal to me. I'm just happy it's not gross the way I secretly expected it to be. It appears that for Gaga the essence of 'fame' translates into something sweet & embracing (the opposite of what I think fame really is) - is that the effect she's trying to evoke?

Popular Fragrances