L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

3.6

AQUA / WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYETHYLENE, ACRYLATES, COPOLYMER, COCO-BETAINE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA SEED POWDER / APRICOT SEED POWDER, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL SALICYLATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE [Jan 20, 2010]

on 4/17/2011 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

There are two reasons why I bought this product.
1.) My mom recommended it to me.
2.) I loved the scrublet.

To be honest, this product didn't do anything for me. That could be because I don't really have any blemishes or breakouts. Ever.

But, my mom loves this product. Which is why I'm giving it 3 stars, instead of 1. She told me that her skin tone has evened out a little bit, she has less acne (barely any), and it just makes her skin look healthier. I can see the difference, too.

So if your skin has some imperfections you'd like to work out, and you're on a budget, this product would be good for you.

Hope I helped!

on 1/18/2011 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Great scrub cleanser. I bought this on a whim, as my face was full on scaly this winter. Within one use I looked five years younger. I'm so thrilled with this gentle scrub, smells great, helps my skin tone. I put moisturizer on after this e every time to avoid dryness.

UPDATE: 6/13/11
I have had horrible "rashes" idk what they are, just hot, red, itchy bumps on the right side of my forehead and both cheeks, and I get clogged pores around the right side of my nose. I think it's this product. I've switched makeups, I've cut back on protein shakes, I've done it all to see what is causing this (bad skin for the first time in my life!!). I will discontinue use and update.
UPDATE: 7/11/11
Sorry, I just noticed someone was urging an update. Um, I am still unsure what was/is causing the rashes. I get them still, much less often, and I have been using the Neutrogena 3 in 1 Stress Control treatment (which is great). Overall I think the Loreal product is still a bit too harsh for me. The cleanser, specifically, not the exfoliating part necessarily.
UPDATE: 8/12/11
Well, I used this last night for the first time in many weeks and developed acne during the day, which I haven't had much of thanks to the Neutrogena 3i in 1 Stress Control treatment. I should probably toss this stuff :(

on 1/14/2011 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

My relationship with exfoliating scrubs was strained for years. I have sensitive, oily skin and found most scrubs to be far too abrasive. Most enlarged my already large pores. I had been using Queen Helene's Oatmeal and Honey scrub once a week for 3 years. Then I kept hearing about the benefits of a gentle daily exfoliation. I distinctly remember the ladies at QVC talking up their Philosophy Micro-Delivery Exfoliating Wash as a daily morning scrub. I finally mustered the courage to give it a try, but just before I went to buy that, I received this in a gift bag from an event I attended. This scrub is so gentle and that's precisely what I was looking for. It's non-irritating and the little scrublet is ingenious. It scrubs well and my pores have become noticeably smaller and my skin is indeed smoother. The apricot scent is fresh and light. I'm not big on citrus scented things, but this scrub's scent could reform my citrus loathing ways. I've noticed some very minor blemishes as of late, however I'm not sure if this is the culprit. I hope it isn't because I've really come to adore this scrub. If it is the catalyst for the blemishes, I'll likely (sadly) replace this with something else in my regimen. That would be a shame, as I'm already on my second bottle. I will update. If I wind up using Philosophy's exfoliating wash or a natural, chemical free scrub, I'll make note of it here.

on 1/8/2011 1:38:00 PM

The particles of this are very fine and the scrubbing brush very soft, so while I felt this might be very good for sensitive skin, it didn't seem very exfoliating to me. I cannot comment on how drying it is; I have been using Josie Maran's Argan Oil as a facial moisturizer after washing so if I've had any problems, that has counteracted it. I would not repurchase because I feel there are so many other superior products.

on 1/5/2011 12:03:00 PM

This crap.... blows. what the hell was i thinking? I actually bought it twice because I was afraid to try something else. Oi vey. Now I'm just using it to use it. It's not like breaking me out or anything it just doesn't do anything special at all. Nothing. Nada. Stupid. I hate L'Oreal.

on 12/26/2010 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have only been using it for a week but I can tell already it is very drying! Something I don't want in the harsh winter. It left my normally oily skin very tight the first day so I slapped on some moisturizer. Second day the same except left it flaky, which is opposite of what I want a scrub to do. I put on moisturizer and it stung ..BUT it was a new moisturizer (Cetaphil fragrance-free) which some reviewers have mentioned stung their face. I think it will work well as a weekly scrub but it is to harsh for me to use daily, which is why I bought it. After using it my pores did look smaller but its not worth the break out It caused on my face. It came with a sample of the go 360 clean deep clean cleanser and it's not as drying.. But still loaded with unpronounceable ingredients that make me uneasy about using these products anymore than 1 or 2 times a week.

on 12/21/2010 12:23:00 AM

Loving this scrub! I use it about 2x a week with the scrublet which is a nice added touch. Shockingly, it doesn't irritate my usually sensitive skin. It does, however, leave it SO soft and clean feeling. It also smells delicious. I'm a fan!

on 12/8/2010 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product is great! it exfoliates and cleanses my skin very well. It definitely leaves my skin looking and feeling fresh. Its very inexpensive and smells great

on 10/27/2010 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Smells great, removes makeup, and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I do not use the lil scrublet thing it comes with though, I use a facial skin brush instead. I have normal/combo skin that will breakout the second it hates a new product and this cleanser didn't do that! It's a great ds buy.

on 10/23/2010 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My sis been using it, all 3 sisters and told me to try it, that it will get rid of acne and blackheads. WOW!! They were right. it made me skin feel fresh and clean, got rid some blackhead the FIRST USE! It was too good to be true. The second day, the third day, it inflamed my skin completely. It was super red, and it also broke me out. I didn't wonna toss it away so I gave it to me sis. Sorry that was the last time I will ever buy it again.

Popular Scrubs