Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

4.3

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene, Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Carbon Black.

on 12/29/2014 4:23:00 PM

Easy to apply, lasts for MONTHS, all-day wear, appropriate for day or night, very pigmented, just generally a fanTAStic product no matter how many liquid eyeliners I try I always come back to this! :)

on 12/28/2014 8:08:00 PM

I love this eyeliner. Definitely good for people who are looking to perfect their liner skills cause it's so easy and precise. Good for quick eyeliner jobs too, it's just the easiest eyeliner I've ever used. I think I like her other liquid liner better for darker pigmentation, but I truly love this one to no end and would recommend to anyone.

on 12/26/2014 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

So I wear eyeliner on pretty much the daily. Maybe once every couple weeks I'll go without it, but I really think I look dead without eyeliner. I bought my first Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Pen (in Trooper) a week after my birthday on September 14th. It is now Dec. 26 and I am STILL using my original pen. I bought a second one around the beginning of November thinking that it was going be running out anytime...and it has not. I do take care to make sure it is capped tightly after each use, I store it upside down, and I give it a good shake before I apply...but the thing is still going strong. No way would I have thought it would last 3 1/2 months. So that alone is worth the money to me.

I really love this pen. The tip is still as good as the day I bought it, no fraying or dulling of the point. The eyeliner itself is highly pigmented, goes on smoothly, and really does last until you remove it with makeup remover. I do think it has a slightly shiny finish, but I don't mind that. It is easy to create a thin line or to make it thicker and more dramatic.

Since getting this, I have all but stopped using any other eyeliner...after getting used to the precise line and staying power of this, I can hardly bring myself to go back to using a pencil or gel that tends to be more prone to smudging and fading. Absolutely LOVE this product!

on 12/26/2014 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is hands down the best liner ever and gives the most clean thin lines. The applicator has such precise control and makes it so easy to make winged eyeliner looks

on 12/26/2014 12:33:00 AM

I usually never write any reviews, but I need to say something about this product. After hearing such great things about this eyeliner, I went out and finally got the courage to splurge on it. It lasts all day (I wore it for 12 hours without any smudging), and it is so easy to use, and create a sleek winged look. I love this eyeliner, I will never go back to any other eyeliner again!

on 12/23/2014 1:00:00 AM

My absolute HG liquid liner! I'm all about a sharp, black cateye and this is the perfect product for it. Easy to use, blacker than black, stays on all day. And lasts FOREVER. I bought my first one in April of this year and it went strong until October. $18 would normally be a lot to spend on liner for me but this is worth every last penny. Highly, highly recommended.

on 12/12/2014 3:38:00 PM

This eyeliner is perfect! It's pitch black, draws the finest line, and won't budge all day. I only wish the cap would stick on to the other end for ease of use.

on 12/11/2014 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this liner!! This is one of the best liners I have ever used. When I first tried this product, I did not like it. I flet this liner was not as black as I wanted it to be. I had to over it again just to make the line dark enough. After learning how to use it properly, by shaking it and using the cap to bring out more ink, I loved it! I was only loyal to my Loreal Carbon Black liquid liner, but after using this I now prefer the Trooper liner over Carbon Black. This eyeliner is very presice and makes winged liner much easier!! It does not dry out as easily as other liquid pen liners. Also since Kat uses a brush for the tip instead of felt, it is very gentle on the lids.

on 12/7/2014 10:49:00 AM

I have always been a drugstore girl, but after years of frustration with drugstore liquid liners, I figured I would try this one given (1) claire (heyclaire) on youtube swears by it and (2) it is pretty cheap as far as high end eyeliners go. No regrets whatsoever. It is so easy to apply, the brush tip is so precise and has the perfect amount of flexibility, it is so black and it dries matte. Who could complain with a product so perfect. I am gonna be rebuying this for years to come.

This is by far one of the best liquid liners I have purchased. It's really black and it will stay put all day. Some of the other ones I have tried will smudge throughout the day but this one stays the same, even though my eyelids tend to get oily.
The felt tip is flexible enough and can create lines with varied thicknesses. I have used it to draw designs on my eyes.

I will definitely be buying this again.